GFX site - need staff

skullkidd

Reaction score
I literally just opened my site (link at bottom). Its still under major construction but the forums are open and I need to develop staff. I have created a website back in the past and I know that the birth (so to speak), is the hardest part. So thats what I am working on as of now. Any suggestions will be gladly taken. But as I said, I am trying to generate staff and I am "almost" excepting anyone. I need all the help I can get. So the site's topics are along the lines of artwork and graphic art. Also including drawing and terrain -ing. So here is the link. Thanks.

[Site home is under construction - but forums are open]
My site

Reaction score
Ok , i could be a big help to the forum ( i hope ) , I have a few mods that could help you.

Downloads Section
JASS Tags - Made By acehart but i modified it to look like jass.
VBAdvanced Portal - wich is free anyways

so i guess im applying :)

EDIT : im not that good at grafix .. :( )

skullkidd

Reaction score
Ok , i could be a big help to the forum ( i hope ) , I have a few mods that could help you.

Downloads Section
JASS Tags - Made By acehart but i modified it to look like jass.
VBAdvanced Portal - wich is free anyways

so i guess im applying :)

EDIT : im not that good at grafix .. :( )

Thank you Trigger

duyen

Reaction score
I might be interested, I've worked with vBulletin before and I can do graphics. Infact I've made several background tutorials.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Hey,

I've had experience with vBulletin, some GFX experience, and if you do Indeed make a map section, I'd be very active there also. Let me know. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.