Hatchery Creep range

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
I'd like to increase the range when you first start the gamre. I know its in the footprints somewhere but i have no idea where.

ZeroPoints

Reaction score
what do you mean by creep range. do you mean wider selection of creeps the hatchery can spawn or spawning more then 3 hatchling thingys at a time or spawning further away from hatchery.
also isnt this in your other thread you had?

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
9bhets.jpg

ZeroPoints

Reaction score
ok ima take a shot at helping you. after looking at hatchery it has a behaviour creep growth large. and on that behaviour its of type creep source. and "Field Zerg - Creep Growth Large Behavior - Footprint Start Creep Growth Large (Creep Footprint)" would be the field so its a foot print so open up footprint tab and start learning how to draw the footprint and trial and error it "Footprint Name Source Footprint Group Creep Growth Large (Creep Footprint) Liberty.SC2Mod (None)" should be this one hopefully there are 3 there sooo ye trial and error it.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
It's definitely possible. In my square control map I have an ability that fills the entire SQUARE with creep which means I increased the range and changed the geometry of the spreading. The answer is indeed in footprints and while I don't exactly recall how I did, I remember reading threads on sc2mapster.com about it.

The two tutorials about footprints that I found that, although they are not about the same thing as you want to do, should help you understand how the footprint works.

http://forums.sc2mapster.com/resources/tutorials/958-data-hollowed-buildings-footprint-exploration/
http://forums.sc2mapster.com/resour...ain-bridges-a-terrain-objects-and-footprints/

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
data - data type: footprints - creep growth large (creep source start) - layers - layer: placement apply - set two - make it bigger

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.