Having a problem with World Editor...REPOSTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

werasd

Reaction score
Having a problem with World Editor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a tip: I already try to reinstall Warcraft III but i got the same problem!

Hello... im very sad! I am a good map maker, but my world editor is having a problem, and i dont know why!

The problem occurs when im saving my map... i put in Save As, the name and i click Save. Then it is saving when the part of "Header" get error...

I got the image of the error:
worldediterrorwt9.png

Link: http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5220/worldediterrorwt9.png

After this, appears a file in the Save Folder, because it doesn´t save for complete...

Please any1 help me!! I want to make more maps!

EDIT ______

Oh i forgot!! The error is in portuguese because im brazillian... but it can give u an idea of the error... its like when u try to close a program that isn´t responding... then u get the message to send the problem to Microsoft...

BB!

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Hmm. I think I might know whats wrong. When you save your map's name in the save as field, I bet you simply put "My Map's Name". You need to add .wx3 or .wm3 Wc3 gave the same problem to me.

E

EmeraldDark

I actually had that problem a while ago. Id start a map, 5 mins later it would do that. Id try again, and the same thing happened.

SOLUTION - Save before it closes like that, and then it will not close if you keep it open. Hope that helps! It helped me.

M

Malygos

Is it happen when u first install your War3 or after?
if it happen when u installed it, probably your war3 cd is error
if it happen after, i dont know whats wrong, unless u used patch to upgrade your war3 and haven't find a crack for your WE

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
bump your old topic next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.