Having a problem with World Editor...

werasd

Reaction score
Just a tip: I already try to reinstall Warcraft III but i got the same problem!

Hello... im very sad! I am a good map maker, but my world editor is having a problem, and i dont know why!

The problem occurs when im saving my map... i put in Save As, the name and i click Save. Then it is saving when the part of "Header" get error...

I got the image of the error:

worldediterrorwt9.png

Link: http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5220/worldediterrorwt9.png

After this, appears a file in the Save Folder, because it doesn´t save for complete...

Please any1 help me!! I want to make more maps!

EDIT ______

Oh i forgot!! The error is in portuguese because im brazillian... but it can give u an idea of the error... its like when u try to close a program that isn´t responding... then u get the message to send the problem to Microsoft...

BB!

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Make a new map, and save that one. If that one saves without a hitch, your map is corrupted.

werasd

Reaction score
But it occurs with all the maps i make! i can load any map and i have the same problem!!

What can i do to fix it?!!? Please someone help me!

warpo

Reaction score
Did this just start occuring all of a sudden, or have you made any recent modifications to your system?

M

Mythic Fr0st

hmm

If you ever made an indefinite loop in any map... or use jass (especially jass) you do get errors saying "World Editor must close" blah blah, like that...

If you cannot "make a new map" and save it (Without anything else)

That would be a problem, try it, if that happens, try fiddling around with "Preferences" see anything that looks off, (have you touched anything in preferences ?)

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
If your using a cracked version of Warcraft III and recently updated that could be the problem.

werasd

Reaction score
Did this just start occuring all of a sudden, or have you made any recent modifications to your system?

It started of a sudden... or my brother touched in the WE but i think its very difficult...

If you ever made an indefinite loop in any map... or use jass (especially jass) you do get errors saying "World Editor must close" blah blah, like that...

If you cannot "make a new map" and save it (Without anything else)

That would be a problem, try it, if that happens, try fiddling around with "Preferences" see anything that looks off, (have you touched anything in preferences ?)

I didnt touch in anything in Preferences and i already try to go there... and that isn´t anything that says off...

If your using a cracked version of Warcraft III and recently updated that could be the problem.

I use a original version...

OMG! I think nobody know how to fix my problem... if u know, please help me! pleaseee! i want WE!!!

PLEASEE!!! =]

werasd

Reaction score

Aww guys... i think any1 there know how to fix the problem, but dont want to tell me...

Please i want to make maps!! AHHH!! Please!! Help me!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.