Help me making this Trigger MUI

Nathan0093

Reaction score
In this trigger I'm trying to make it so that when a unit casts a spell called "Convert" on an enemy building, It'll take it 30 seconds to finish it. I cannot figure out a way to make it possible for multiple units to cast this spell at once without any problem. Help?

Code:
Converting
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Convert 
        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to (!=) (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast))
    Actions
         Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Less than or equal to (<=) 70.00
                (Point-value of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to (==) Convertable
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Make (Triggering unit) Vulnerable
                Wait 29.70 seconds
                 Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Triggering unit) is alive) Equal to (==) True
                        ((Triggering unit) has buff Capturing (Caster) ) Equal to (==) True
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Change ownership of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Change color
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
            Else - Actions
                Wait 0.15 game-time seconds
                Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Stop

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
Does it not already work? Only thing i could think of is setting "triggering unit" and "target unit of ability being cast" to a variable before the wait.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
no waits or no MUI. Unless you use the special way of course. search MUI spells in the search section :p

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
if im not mistaken, emu.man is half right. im like 90% sure target unit of ability being cast loses itself after the wait, but triggering unit doesnt. i would still set them both into variables tho

Nathan0093

Reaction score
Setting both to Variables still won't work because if I have the second unit casts the spell then the Variable for Target Unit will be changed into the new Target Unit. Is there another way to do this? The wait has to be there because it takes 30 seconds to finish converting.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.