Durandal

Reaction score
Hey folks

I need help coming up with abilities for numerous heroes on my map

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=146925

I need abilities for...

Azrael(Death)

Reginleif(Warden Model, a Valkyrie)

Lor'themar Theron(WoW, Regent General of Silvermoon)

Aeolus, Scion of the Storms(If you put anything from ToB here I'll kill you)

Ifrit(Boss)

Shiva(Boss)

Gaia(Boss)

Thor(Boss)

Any and all help appreciated

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Azrael(Death)
Reap: either an active unit-target ability, or a passive on-attack ability
Instantly kills the target if its HP is lower than a certain amount.

Death Vision (alternate names: Bell Toll, Fate's Grasp): either an active PBAOE ability with large radius and some duration, or a passive ability
Grants vision of enemies within range that would be instantly killed by Reap. Possibly increases Azrael's speed when he is in pursuit of one of those units?

Morbid Business: passive ability
When an enemy dies within a certain range, Azrael gains a bonus (you decide what :p) for a small duration. If an ally dies within range, Azrael loses a level of bonus, or may even get a penalty.

Alone in Death: active unit-target ability (ultimate?)
Banishes the target, which slows it and makes it more vulnerable to magic damage (Azrael should have a magic damage attack as its Attack 2 so it can continue to target banished units). While the unit is banished, its allies (Azrael's enemies) will be pushed back to a certain distance away from the banished unit if they get too close.

Can't Cheat Death: passive ability (ultimate?)
A unit that kills Azrael has a % chance to become Doomed, taking damage over time until it dies (or, just for a long time). If it dies before Azrael respawns, Azrael will respawn from its corpse. If Azrael respawns while the unit is still Doomed, Azrael will have a bonus when attacking that unit.

Underworld: active ability (ultimate?)
Temporarily changes the time of day to night, and summons a bunch of skeletons or ghosts in the area, or something. :rolleyes:

Durandal

Reaction score
Okay, you've provided some excellent ideas and help, and gotten my creative juices flowing again, which was my problem.

+rep bro

Chris93

Reaction score
Ifrit(Boss)

Shiva(Boss)

Gaia(Boss)

Thor(Boss)

Can you specify race and genre plz? I mean if its a agi,str or int boss also the environment. :D

Edit:

Reginleif(Warden Model, a Valkyrie):

Raven Form(might be a bit cliché but Valkyries are still ravens/swans. in this case a raven :)

Poisoned Strike: Throwing her weapon against the enemy. If an enemy comes nearby it will be affected by poison(30 then 10,10,10...) also a slow poison will be activated and the units looses 40% of its movement. If Reginleif uses his/her ability again she/he will be able to blink next to her/his weapon.

Death from above: All enemy units in 400 range nearby Reginleif will be stunned in 0.1 second and loose 150 hp

Durandal

Reaction score
Right

Ifrit = Fire

Shiva = Water/Ice

Gaia = Earth

Thor = Wind/Lightning

They're all elementals, similar to Ragnaros if your a WoW player

Chris93

Reaction score
Is this the northern saga - Edda?

Btw Thor should definitely have Avatar :D
Berserk
Lightning strike
Fury of Mjölner - Like mountain king's target stun

Shiva
AoE spell - freezing the ground around herself(600-1200) for 5-10 sec
* Causing -0.5 mana regeneration and 0.2 health regen
* slowing attack speed by 20-30%

Blizzard

Target unit spell - Freezing target enemy hero
* Stuns the target for three seconds
* Enemy hero looses 50-150 dmg per second

Crushing wave

Summon water elementals
* these elementals must be destroyed before they freezes into powerfull walls
* the walls must be destroyed before killing the boss/shiva
* elemental got slow/crush/freeze something = -10 attack speed

Gaia

AoE spell - Entangling roots with 400 diameter making them immobilized and loosing 50 hp per second

earthquake - making them slowed and loosing hp

Power of the dessert - creating a fog of sand making them loose 25 hp per second 50% chance to miss and slowed by 30%

Fist of wrath - Fist made of sand making the target stunned 2.5 seconds then slowed by 50% and -20 attack speed

ifrit
Meteor - Burning the ground causing units inside the burned area loosing 3% of hp per second in 10 seconds also stuns the targets 0.1 seconds

Durandal

Reaction score
Btw Thor should definitely have Avatar
Berserk
Lightning strike

I only named him Thor because Thor is the lightning god, and he's a lightning elemental

Berserk

No...

I'm asking for interesting spells, not ladder

educator

Reaction score
for thor (god of lightning)
lightning grapple
fires a lightningbolt at target location dealing x damage to units in a xAOE and thor will teleport there after x seconds.

for death
aura of the damned (name optional)
if a unit dies withing x range of death they have x% chance to become a skeletal warrior to fight for death (maybe somthin else).

for gaia (nature thing i hope)
earthquake (non-chaneling)
just earthquake but use flame strike to stop chaneling. would allow easy damage changes per level.

Chris93

Reaction score
Aeolus:

Ulti: Creating a storm with 3 typhoons, a huge cloud and lightning strikes.
The closer you are at the typhoons you'll loose more hp/sec and also slowed. The cloud lowers your armor with -1 every second to a maximum of -8-10.
The lightning strikes is causing 75 dmg per charge.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Summon water elementals

I like that. :thup:

Chris93

Reaction score
When killing bosses it should be more than just kill the boss, it should more "oh crap hes doing that now, now we must take that down before he gets invulnerable" etc :)

Durandal

Reaction score
When killing bosses it should be more than just kill the boss, it should more "oh crap hes doing that now, now we must take that down before he gets invulnerable" etc :)

Yea it's very good

Aeolus:

Ulti: Creating a storm with 3 typhoons, a huge cloud and lightning strikes.
The closer you are at the typhoons you'll loose more hp/sec and also slowed. The cloud lowers your armor with -1 every second to a maximum of -8-10.
The lightning strikes is causing 75 dmg per charge.

Kiss of the Storm: Creates a typhoon in a target area, the typhoon causes fierce winds and rain to batter the surrounding area, the winds slowing all enemies in the area by 20%, after 15 seconds of being in the AoE, enemies become waterlogged, and are further slowed by another 10%, enemies that hold still for .50 of a second are struck by lightning, dealing 30 pure damage per hit, the lightning has a cooldown of 2 seconds.

Can channel for 50 seconds.

for gaia (nature thing i hope)
earthquake (non-chaneling)
just earthquake but use flame strike to stop chaneling. would allow easy damage changes per level.

Rolling Earth: The earth rumbles, quakes and shakes terrible at a target location, causing all units at the location to be thrown about, traveling 300 AoE from the location in a random direction, they take 300 damage, and are slowed by 10%.

for thor (god of lightning)
lightning grapple
fires a lightningbolt at target location dealing x damage to units in a xAOE and thor will teleport there after x seconds.

ooooo your onto something methinks...

Summon water elementals
* elemental got slow/crush/freeze something = -10 attack speed

This will be used

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.