Help With Leaderboard

T]i[T]a[N

Reaction score
I have a kills leaderboard here that Ive developed and cant figure out why the kills wont tally... can anyone help me?

Code:
Leaderboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Kills: 
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
        Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)

Code:
Kills Tally
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)
    Actions
        Set Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
        Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
        Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Threres no player matching event or condition, and your using Matching Player, which wont work, ill have new trig in a sec.

Code:
(Owner of (dying unit)) equal to is playing and (Owner of (Dying unit)) equal to User

Basically just replace the "Matching player" in your conditions to "Owner of Dying unit"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.