Hermit Crab

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
http://ninva.deviantart.com/art/Hermit-Crab-74380282

This story was about a high school girl's adventure with her boyfriend. There's a lot of romantic passion - not really.
Again, I invite all readers to laugh with me.

I proof read this a few times, and I couldn't really find any errors (well, I found some, and edited them). If you find any, I'll be very appreciative. :)

P.S. I used the word sex, Pineapple.

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
lol that's pretty good and accurately describes how both might react in that kind of situation. nice job

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
P.S. I used the word sex, Pineapple.

Puts on his fake moustache, his top hat and monocole.

"Good job old bean"

-------------------------

Now, te story itself was good. i really liked the fact that she wanted to be a writer "reminded me of my unfinished novel: The Peaceful Hermit." yet has never read a book "Well, I haven’t. You should know me better. I only buy books because I like to feel educated." Call of desaster there.

Over all its decent. 7/10

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
After I reread it' I decided I didn't like writing that style for that character in that setting. Maybe I should have been more emotional and expressive, but being female is not my thing. I'm a dude. :cool:
The thing I did like about this piece was how well Steve and the high school girl interacted. It felt so natural, but the style was iffy because the character would be more emotional due to hormones.
Maybe I'll rewrite it sometime, but it's alright. I'm still experimenting with styles and ideas, and this one didn't turn out too bad. :)

Oh, and thanks for the comments, guys. It really makes me happy that you can enjoy reading what I wrote.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.