Hero help

B

BxBillyBones

Maybe Undead Lol... How about a stealth Fleshy undead heroe. I need one.

W

what666said

This could be useful... I have this map sitting here, I already ahve heroes laid out but the file that had all of the information about the heroes is gone (destroyed while re-frmating my disc)...

So I have to re-do them from scratch... here are the names and the basic idea: I need two relatively weak spells, one more powerful one, and one ultimate for each hero. The spells can't be random, they have to able to be used in conjunction to get maximum effect.

The names and ideas are:

Sorceress - Basic mage
Priestess - Healing mage
Ice Demon - Ninja + Ice spells
Lord of the Mountain - Earth based melee, high power
Vampiric - Fast movement and blood-leeching spells
Sword Fighter - Ninja + Power
Druid of the Faith - Healing Druid (shapeshift/pet??)

Master Flame - Flame spells
Diabolic Worshiper - "Nether" summoner and spellcaster
Sword Master - High damage melee
Demonic Summoner - Can't actually summon // buffs/curses
Hunter of Shadows - Dissapears, low range
Storm Archer - Long range and lightning spells
Graveyard Fiend - Death summoner, uses corpses to make armies

Zakyath

Reaction score
Sorceress - Basic mage
Priestess - Healing mage
Ice Demon - Ninja + Ice spells
Lord of the Mountain - Earth based melee, high power
Vampiric - Fast movement and blood-leeching spells
Sword Fighter - Ninja + Power
Druid of the Faith - Healing Druid (shapeshift/pet??)

Master Flame - Flame spells
Diabolic Worshiper - "Nether" summoner and spellcaster
Sword Master - High damage melee
Demonic Summoner - Can't actually summon // buffs/curses
Hunter of Shadows - Dissapears, low range
Storm Archer - Long range and lightning spells
Graveyard Fiend - Death summoner, uses corpses to make armies
,eh? I think you should go on more originall heroes. Like Black Mage and White mage for example. Two easy. Then there are easy picks. White mage, Heal, Esuna (Buff removement), Pheonix (The summon, know how to revive units(?)) and the extreme: Holy. Black mage, Fire, Ice, Bolt, Starfall? Make it simple so people easy can find what they want. That's my tip. I can keep helping you, just ask more specific, it can take some minutes to come up with something good.

W

what666said

The heroes all have a little thing that describes the hero to you in a sentence when you click on it, don't worry about simple heroes. If you want to make the heroes though, work off what I have there.

Zakyath

Reaction score
I can start with Sorceress and Priestess. What kind of magic you want on Sorc? And do you want the Priestess like the White Mage that I advised you about?

W

what666said

Fire + Water for the Sorceress should be interesting, the priestess being a white mage sounds fine.

W

what666said

I was actually thinking of some original spells, everything I do is custom... aim for that, showy spells are nice.

W

what666said

I'll write those down, I like the snowstorm idea... could be pretty cool.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Lord of the Moantain, or what his name was - That thing when Moantain King slaps his hammer in ground, Bash, Throw Rock and Earthquake? Another little thing. I'm not home, so I havn't got so much time to think. Tell me if you gonna take one of these heroes I say, or if I shall edit them, when you logg in.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Vamp Aura, transform into something that looks like a bat (maybe raven(gives ranged attacks, and extra damage), Carrion Swarm, Night (makes the Vampiric to get extra speed, damage, and regenation(of course it creates an illusional night)

Zakyath

Reaction score
Sword Fighter, Mirror Image, Blood Lust, Blade Dance (maybe, nice thing, creates some mirror image's and everyone crashing into the enemy (?)), Iai Strike (Instantly kills an unit, or 3/4 damage at one hero)

Zakyath

Reaction score
Druid of the Faith, eh? That one is kinda hard... well, I guess he would have Heal, Summon Critter (A critter that the enemy can't recognize(?), Morph (Morph's creeps or units into items) and Bear(morphes himself into a bear)

Zakyath

Reaction score
Master Flame... hm... Fireball, Fire Storm (edited, rather weak starfall), Volcano, Shadow Flare

Zakyath

Reaction score
I really have no idea for Diabolic Worshiper, so Sword Master:
Dragon Skin(Defend), Crictical Strike, Blade Storm, Climhazzar (Exchanges the heroes weapon, and gives him additional damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.