Hero help

Zakyath

Reaction score
Hunter of Shadows, Blink, Evasion, Bouncing Hits (attacks many unit(change name :D )) and Jump(jumps up into the air, disappearing for a couple of seconds, then jumps down on the enemy)

Zakyath

Reaction score
Graveyard Fiend:
Rais Skeleton, Demi (makes ?% damage of the enemys HP), Summon Abomination (uses several bodies to rais an Abomination) Rais Undead (Raises a pack of random undead units)

W

what666said

Edit your posts, don't (10x?) post in a row. Good ideas though I have them all written down and i'll work on it all over break.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Sorry... I was just thinking of one at a time... won't happen again! <3 <3

/Don't pick on me, you're probaly more than 10 years older than me!

W

what666said

Ok I have enough heroes for the time being, thanks for your help. Once these heroes are in the map and working I will tell you and get some more.

I'm aiming for >25 heroes on this map, so the 5 I took from you right now are only the beginning.

If you come up with ideas or additions to:

Lord of the Mountain
Sorceress (renamed "Archmagi")
Sword Fighter (renamed "Blade Dancer")
Hunter of Shadows
Storm Archer

they are welcome :D.

B

BxBillyBones

You could change the storm archers name to Shock Archer. if yea want.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Hmmmm, hero ideas. I might have a few of those for you...

Blood Tide: A redish water elemental. He can have basically a lot of water skills. Wave pool(shoots a wave of water built of shockwave), Summon water elemental(you get the idea here), Glacier(covers you in ice or water or something adding armor), and an ultimate, hmmm for that you could do like, White Water(covers the field in water and damages and slows all inside of it) or just something like that.

Elementalist: Some sort of cool looking spell caster. Caster of basically all types of skills. Chain lightning, Fork lightning, or Heavens light(calls down lightning upon a few targets for example using chain lightning but when it hits targets it uses the monsoon effect) for lightning skills. Flame strike, Forked fire(not sure how that would work but just shoots out fire at peeps), or like Flamethrower or w/e else you can come up with. Ice. Icy Retreat(Every step he takes after activating skill leaves an iceblock that freezes opponent, if you could find out how to do that let me know cause that sounds cool :D. Ultimate hmmmm, Storm Fire Ice and Lightning???? I dont know, something that uses lots of elements.

Darkhallow: A tree of somesort, most likely a night elf building. Adept at leafy stuff. Force of Nature(the summoning treant skill), Entangle Roots, Razor Wind(some sort of leaf type thing that shoots out like shockwave not that i know where you would get the leaf type thing(if you cant find that one out just use Thorns Aura)), and the Inner Nature(adds a bunch of armor based off the skill that Crypt Lord has)

Demon Witch: Banshee or something evil looking. Adept at the power of darkness. Shadow Chain(chain lightning but make the target effect to Death Coil, trust me it looks cool), Demonic Summoning(summons skeletons or something) Corrupt(slows targeted unit for some random amount you find fit), and Exorcism(does a lot of damage, can be over time or just straight flat dmg)

Executioner(if i spelt that right...): Make him look BIG and evilish. Adept and hitting people in the face really hard... Does stuff like Bash. Also can do Demon Slash(just shoots a large like cut through the air thats darkish dealing dmg i dont know how much better to explain that lol), Ferocious Roar(can make enemies flee or be attracted to you etc.), and ulti is Execute(lots of dmg...)

If you need more ideas let me know, I'm sure I can come up with more for you :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.