o________o
Reaction score
Frost Wurmz!

GUI: Yus.
MUI: Nos. D:

Comes with 3 filler spells just to make the hero more interesting :p
Also comes with secksie terrain to pleh in! :D

Frost Breath
Blasts the area with frost, periodically ministunning enemies (can be changed to a solid stun in object editor) and damaging them. Channeling.
29bf1ns.jpg

Code:
Frost Breath
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Frost Breath 
    Actions
        Set temploc = (Target point of ability being cast)
        Set temploc3 = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Set temploc2 = ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 100.00 towards (Angle from temploc3 to temploc) degrees)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to ((Level of Frost Breath  for (Triggering unit)) x 2), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (String((Current order of (Triggering unit)))) Equal to channel
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Create 1 dumbass for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at temploc2 facing Default building facing degrees
                        Unit - Add frost1  to (Last created unit)
                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Tinker - Cluster Rockets temploc
                        Unit - Create 1 dumbass for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at temploc2 facing Default building facing degrees
                        Unit - Add frost2  to (Last created unit)
                        Unit - Add frost3  to (Last created unit)
                    Else - Actions
                Wait 1.00 seconds
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_temploc)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_temploc2)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_temploc3)

Chill Force
Activate to create loads of frost novas around Sapphiron that damage and slow enemies and make an earthquake :p
vfld9w.jpg

Code:
Chill Force
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Chill Force 
    Actions
        Set frostwyrm = (Triggering unit)
        Countdown Timer - Start temptimer as a Repeating timer that will expire in (1.25 - (0.25 x (Real((Level of Chill Force  for (Triggering unit)))))) seconds

Code:
Chill Force 2
    Events
        Time - temptimer expires
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (frostwyrm has buff Chill Force ) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Set temploc4 = (Position of frostwyrm)
                Unit - Create 1 dumbass 2 for (Owner of frostwyrm) at (Random point in (Region centered at temploc4 with size (325.00, 325.00))) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Add dummy frostnova  to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap
            Else - Actions
                Countdown Timer - Pause temptimer

Attachments

• Spelpax.zip
    111.7 KB · Views: 303

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1. Please use proper grammar.

2. Why is the spell pack in a zip file?

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Eh... why? They aren't even triggered. The spell pack is in a zip file because... I don't know. But it is.
Well, I'm just saying because I saw other spells in the screenie.
OFFTOPIC: ZIP to save space?

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
I could say that but tbh I didn't even think about it, I zip all my icon packs and such so I figured I would zip this too.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
1. Please use proper grammar.

2. Why is the spell pack in a zip file?
[OFFTOPIC]
I genneraly dislike it when people make post like that; theres nothing asking him to improve his grammar, or asking why he put it in a zip, but if you have nothing to say about the spells I really think you shouldn't bother post... You might have been trying to help, but it never comes out looking that way. :p :)
(NOTE: It's not that your post itself really bothered me that much, it just ALLWAYS annoys me when ANYONE does it)[/OFFTOPIC]

Frost Breath looked nice, but it wasn't really very original. It lagged on the first cast (beats me why..). It would be better if it was MUI.. :( EDIT: Lagged another time. It doesn't lag most of the time though.

Chill force also looked nice, and was also not that original. One thing though, it frost novas the air but shakes the ground? o_O. Would also be nice MUI.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
The lag is your computer. It doesn't lag at all for me, ever. And originality, well there isn't really much originality available anymore that doesn't involve jass coding :p

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Originality isn't somthing thats available or not, if you're a good enough thinker you can always come up with something somebody hasn't done that can be made in GUI. :p

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Can't you just replace Frost Breath with Cluster Rockets? They do the same thing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.