Hero Skill limit

2evil

Reaction score
you can do pseudo-skills in a spellbook and have it so when you add skill points to it, the game dialogs it up and lets you furthur choose what to add it to

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Isn't the maximum like 7 (Or 8-9 if the unit doesn't attack) ?
4 along the bottom and 3 in the middle row (After the "+" button disappears) .
Then the other 1-2 come from if the unit doesn't attack because there'd be no Attack/Patrol buttons?

Although a spellbook would be the best solution.

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
well... u COULD have 2 (or more) heroes, permanent morphing between them moving any skill point available over to the other one whit stats xp and bla bla and so on?

both have morph ability to the other kind of hero, if u do this right i think its possible to make unlimited amounts of morphs, i mean that means u got kinda unlimited space to put abilitys

2evil

Reaction score
circular morphing seems to be a very glitchy method of doing it, + it adds an interrupt that can easily kill a hero in the middle of battle. It woud take about 3 clicks at least to activate any given skill.

And the hero max skill limit is 5, removing buttons will not let you circumvent the WC3 engine

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
circular morphing seems to be a very glitchy method of doing it, + it adds an interrupt that can easily kill a hero in the middle of battle. It woud take about 3 clicks at least to activate any given skill.

And the hero max skill limit is 5, removing buttons will not let you circumvent the WC3 engine

true, but atleast it whud make it possible to have 11 skills :)

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Maximum of 7 active skills, but you could do the last 4 dummy skills that basically either improves another skill or gives you an upgrade, meaning that you could increase health, mana, mana regen, health regene, movement speed, attack speed, range, well many things. BUT they will not show on the hero once upgraded, atleast not where the skills are, but one could hover Armor and Damage boxes :)

//==GooS

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
if its a passive skill make it an item ability and give it to the hero, and the rest, up to 5, can be selected during battle... item abilities don't take up any space in the hero control box in the right corner....

Tha_Paashaas

Reaction score
The idea behind having the 11 skills is to have 3 skills per normal skill slot (X0,Y2) and picking one of those disables the other 2. So u would only have 4 skills to use, but 11 skills to choose from.

But that's just background info :p i was wondering how i can make a spellbook.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.