How can i fix Script errors.

Drazalon

Reaction score
Im making an rpg map. using cusrom jass scripts such as the 100 inventory and save and load triggers i came up with scirpt errors.

does anyone know how to fix them? i have no clue how to fix them since i am new to Jass itself.

below is juss a preview of the errors.

untitleded1.png

Oh yea and um is there a way to customize your whole game HUD? Like lets say i wanted a customized interface. and inventory icons. like the sword goes there n armor there? is there a posibility

3. Does anyone know a decent modeling program for free that i can use? no trail or limited uses or anythign like that. milkshape is a bit complicated and GMax is no longer free.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Did you c'n'p the JASS scripts? If you did, it might be the JASS scripting or the variables. Go to "File | Preferences | General" then checkmark the box where it says "Automatically create unknown variables when pasting trigger data." That should work. :D

HEAD BANGER!!! :banghead: :banghead:

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
1) Do what Purge said first. Then read the readme that came with the original Inventory script. You're possibly missing something like "Handle Vars"

2)Search for Custom UI, and Creating Icons. There's plenty of tutorials on here about those. Andrewgosu knows what he's talking about in that area as well.

3)Milkshape. Get used to it. Most modelling programs are complicated. The less complicated ones usually cost but your looking for a free one. Or you could look in the Tools section on this site.

Drazalon

Reaction score
haha yeep. i did.

n still had errors. so then i intended to make the variable.

it was only 1 variable so i make fs_cache of type game cache no specific value.

juss as the other map example had yet still dosnt work =[

EDIT: if its not the variable what else could be the problem?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.