how do i make a fireball that makes a knockback`??

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
With fireball, do you mean a custom made dummy that slides towards a targeted location, or blizzards fireball that is sent upon a unit dealing damage and stunning him? For the knockback part, I would suggest you to use a knockback system. There are a lot of them around the forum just search for it and you will find one in no time.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Ok I searched and found one for you. Link. If you need further help just post again and ask.
Please remember to not double post in the future, instead use the Edit button. You are allowed to update ("bump") your thread every 24 hours.

Hosc2410

Reaction score
not really what i was looking for :D
i need one where when it hits the Unit it flyes with the Fireball until the Fireball Disapeares like in the map "The Predator"

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
So... First of all do you have the trigger that creates the fire ball and makes it slide? If not you can use and modify my rocket launcher spell. Link. And if you want the unit to go with the unit you will need a trigger that moves the unit to the position of the fireball. You could add this to the rocket launcher as well by creating a unit group around the fireball, pick every unit in the unit group, move them to the fore ball's location.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.