How do I prevent my Unit from casting "Kaboom!"

Executor

I see you
Reaction score
Hi,

as described in the Title, my unit has the "Kaboom!" ability with unlimited range but I only want to react to the cast order and then stop it.
All move abilities were removed from it.
Short pause + Stop - order don't work.

(Hi Azlier :p)

Executor

I see you
Reaction score
I AM already using the order event to pause unpause and order the unit to stop. Nothing helps and the unit still suicides.

Troll-Brain

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Use the spell event instead so, and order the unit to "stop", without pausing it.
I've tested and it works.

EDIT : And it also works in the same way with the target order, but the issued order is "smart" unless you select the skill first ?

Executor

I see you
Reaction score
Well it could be a problem that I dunnot have a "stop" btn anymore because I removed 'Amov'

#Edit: ... works the problem has been at another spot.

Troll-Brain

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well it could be a problem that I dunnot have a "stop" btn anymore because I removed 'Amov'
I've tested it on an unit with 'Amov' removed, same result, i bet you check the wrong order, right click == "smart"

Executor

I see you
Reaction score

#Edit: ... works the problem has been at another spot.

I've tested it on an unit with 'Amov' removed, same result, i bet you check the wrong order, right click == "smart"

Problem solved :p I checked it right, but some calls before it canceled the function. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.