How long do you think

cybernetic

Reaction score
Hey guys,
How long do yous think it'll take before the whole warcraft 3 world editor game making thing dies along with battle.net?
personally im hoping blizzard or someone else will introduce a new type of world editor apart from newgen and unlimited because i love making maps on world editor.

so thats my question!

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Well battle.net wont die (atleast not for a very long time...) With the upcoming Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3 both using battle.net 2.0 Blizzard isn't letting battle.net die. Also Starcraft 2 has a new editor and a new programing language called Galexy, so the editor will not die, just change and evolve. The answer can also be found in the past, Starcraft 1 was made in 1995, and had battle.net, and 75,000+ people play on it daily. So battle.net will not die, nor the editor, nor Warcraft 3.

cybernetic

Reaction score
Well battle.net wont die (atleast not for a very long time...) With the upcoming Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3 both using battle.net 2.0 Blizzard isn't letting battle.net die. Also Starcraft 2 has a new editor and a new programing language called Galexy, so the editor will not die, just change and evolve. The answer can also be found in the past, Starcraft 1 was made in 1995, and had battle.net, and 75,000+ people play on it daily. So battle.net will not die, nor the editor, nor Warcraft 3.

thank you :)

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
actually about 2012 they expect the estimated online users daily for wc3 to become about 500-1000 so around that or a little later and it will be dead

SkateuUp

Reaction score
I suppose there is a small chance of a 4th edition coming out since WOW is such a big success?? :( (<-- not a WOW fan)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.