How much is it worth?

radloot

Reaction score
How much is the Toshiba NUON player worth? It has original box, etc.

I'm considering selling it (2 controllers), Merlin Racing, Ballistic, Tempest 3000, Freefall, New Tetris. Its in practically mint condition.

skip

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but consider this a post a registration of interest :)

If for nothing else, the Next Tetris. How much would you want just for that?

shthd843

Reaction score
And I'd certainly be interested in just the DVD player if you're going to sell the items individually.

Pics?

radloot

Reaction score
Its hard for me to give some sort of price because I have no idea what the standard going price is! lol - I will try to find some sort of price list.

I don't have pics right now bc its at my parents' house. I'll be back there in around 3 weeks, so I'll post pics and stuff then!

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its hard for me to give some sort of price because I have no idea what the standard going price is! lol - I will try to find some sort of price list.

I don't have pics right now bc its at my parents' house. I'll be back there in around 3 weeks, so I'll post pics and stuff then!

I did a NUON write-up and price listing for the Digital Press Advance guide, but it's a few years old at this point:

http://www.digitpress.com/dpg_plug_advance.htm

Serblander

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you're willing to post to Australia and are splitting the bundle, i'm interested in Tempest 3000 (for a friend who just got addicted to T3K) and one controller (depending on type).

Good luck with your sale :)

radloot

Reaction score
Available for Sale

Hey guys here's my NUON that I'm selling! Note, it is not bundled, but I'll take offers for bundle.

All items are pretty much in mint condition aside from Tetris (but only bc it doesn't have a box).

I got these when NUON was only 5 years old (2005) and you could buy a player on Amazon (which I did). Now its going on 12 years old which = more rare :)

Toshiba SD-2300 DVD NUON Player (works perfectly)
Toshiba DVD remote
x2 Logitec NUON controllers
Merlin Racing
Tempest 3000
The New Tetris
Ballistic
FreeFall 3050-AD

IMG_0666.JPGIMG_0668.JPGIMG_0678.JPG

skip

Reaction score
I'd like The Next Tetris and either one or two of the controllers. What sort of ball park figure would you be after for that?

Serblander

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'd like The Next Tetris and either one or two of the controllers. What sort of ball park figure would you be after for that?
I see these items are listed on ebay now minus The Next Tetris and one controller. Is it too early to say: Congrats? :thup:

I will refer the individual ebay game auctions to a friend that is interested (primarily in T3k - but this one hasn't got the original NUON gold DVD case so i'm not sure if he'd want it).

As for the Toshiba player radloot, i know you stated no International bids, but if you are willing (and the box is in mint condition - no stickers, tears, etc) then i may have another collector here who might be interested! He's looking at opening up a video games museum and normally gets US only harware that are mint boxed condition. It may be worth it for both of you :) Let me know if you're interested.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.