How to compile programs together?

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
I wonder how people compile many little programs into a .exe file that allows the user to switch any program on and off depending on what he wishes to do with it.

What I mean is basically there is either a GUI that shows the list of the programs and a Run button to click or there will be a tray balloon that shows the list of programs to click for activation and deactivation when the user right clicks on it.

Well, I hope someone can answer me. I will attach a program called 'uDotA' made by Garena Zero. I have been thinking how he made this program this way that when I right click on the tray balloon, there will be a list of programs. Help me please, thanks. (Not trying to steal his creation though.) :eek:

uDotA: View attachment uDotA.zip

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
You can either write it all in that one EXE or you can pack the other EXE's with it and on button click, run the desired EXE.

xPass

Reaction score
You can either write it all in that one EXE or you can pack the other EXE's with it and on button click, run the desired EXE.

How do I like pack them together? For the uDotA, which method did Garena Zero use?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I didn't check. But there are many ways to pack them together. You can just put them in the Zip, you can pack it in a compressed file like .MPQ or any other file you make.

xPass

Reaction score
I didn't check. But there are many ways to pack them together. You can just put them in the Zip, you can pack it in a compressed file like .MPQ or any other file you make.

Oh I see, but that doesn't make it like when you right click the tray balloon there will be a list of programs ready to serve you. (uDotA is an example of what I'm asking)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.