how to make heroes ablities greater than 5

Septimus

Reaction score
Max is 5, but it is possible to make it more than 5 if you use trigger and spellbook for it.

Septimus

Reaction score
Code:
Events
    Unit - A unit Learns a skill
Actions
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Offensive Magic Spell (Wizard) for (Triggering unit)) Equal to (Integer A)
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Chain Lightning  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Lightning Ball  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Lord of Vermilion  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Impale  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Ice Shard  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Frost Wave  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Ice Impact  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Avalanche  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Breath Of Fire  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Fire Prison  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
                Unit - Set level of Fire Strike  for (Triggering unit) to (Integer A)
            Else - Actions

I did such a work at my hero spell book.

isaax190

Reaction score
eeer???
is this a spellbook type??
i just wanted to increase 1 more slot for my ability list(non-spellbook)...

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
You can't have more than 5 hero abilities that can be learned...
If you need more, then one of them needs to come from somewhere else.

Septimus

Reaction score
Change spellbook to hero skill and set such a trigger to level up the spellbook. Other than this technique, I do not think there is any alternate way to do so.

M

Malevo

I recently started to try something similar to this. I turned spellbook into a hero ability. At each level you can change the abilities inside the spellbook. This means you can make multiple versions of a spell then put them into each level of the spellbook. After that I changed the clones of the spell so they got stronger for each time the spellbook gets leveled up.

isaax190

Reaction score
oh well nvm...
since ive already check the other maps...
they only have 5 skills to learn...
that means ill just have to make a unit ability or spellbook...
thx anyways

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.