How to make triggers/triggered spells MPI?

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Well i tried looking/searching the forums, all i could find is stuff about making triggers MUI or just scraps of how to make a trigger MPI.

So far as i understand you have to separate the variables used for each player? I know that i need to use arrays in order to make something MPI, but can someone point me what am i supposed to do/achieve in order to make a trigger MPI?

Or maybe there is a tutorial on how to make spells MPI that i missed, a link to that would be good also.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
You've got me here.... I never was good unto creating spells. Hm... as far as I know, MUI is only in Jass. There was one really good tuturial, hera at TH, that explaned the basics of... trigger enchanced spells. Sadly I don't have a link. Find it and read it. It was really good.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
You've got me here.... I never was good unto creating spells. Hm... as far as I know, MUI is only in Jass. There was one really good tuturial, hera at TH, that explaned the basics of... trigger enchanced spells. Sadly I don't have a link. Find it and read it. It was really good.

I don't need MUI, i need MPI :) Its diffrent and as far as i know its possible to make it in GUI ( heck i think there is also a tutorial on how to make MUI spells in GUI ). MUI is to allow all units cast the same spell at the same time, MPI 1 unit per player to cast the same spell, or that's how i understand it.

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
Give all variables arrays.

Change each variable used to variable[Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))] or something like that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.