WIP HtX3

pedrohm

Reaction score
H Triple T
Hunt To Tha Tomes​

What it is?
I want to start world-editing, and i got this idea. Should I stick to it or not?

•Description

10 players, two teams. Each player controls a hero (inittialy villager model with no attack and skills), leave his base and starts looking for tomes - or scrolls - that contains a spell. When someone finds a scroll, he read it and learn a spell. If he dies, the scroll is dropped and anyone can pick it up. But he will not be able to learn that spell again, because each scroll has a limited number of charges. If there are 0 charges, no one can learn it again.

•Objective

The objective of the game is to destroy enemy's magic crystal. But it can only be done by one of the three gods.

•How to win

To win you must summon one of the gods. To summon a god you must feed him with magic power, obtained from:

-Magic (from scrolls)
-Enemy's souls (killing enemys)

•Once the god is summoned you and your team must protect him. The god can only stay in the human world for no longer than 5 minutes. Enemies must hold him for 5 minutes, and you will mustn't allow.
When the god reaches enemies' base you win.
Im not so sure of what the god can do (spells, walk, attack)

•What do i need

Im looking for someone who wants to map-making with me. Im not an expert at WE, I can do all the basics, and some of trigger stuff.

-Someone to make the scenery
-GUI/JASS guy.
-support from the helper :D

Sorry if i made any mistakes on the language. I'm not a good at English.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea to me. I would take a look at Blizzards "Candy Defence" or something in Frozen Throne/Senario. Its got a system that could work for your gods.

eclypt

Reaction score
i can take care of the scenery if you want. i'm not a God of the Awesomeness Terrain maker but i can hold on with a good terrain..... i think :D

But sometimes i can slow a little down due to my ORPG progress ^^'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.