Huge error list

Sexi_Sheep

Reaction score
Hello, while trying to edit a map i am getting a huge error list, is there a way to find out where the code is that is causing this problem? I have been looking through every piece of code for the line that is causing an error yet i cannot find it anywhere...

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hehe, yeah XD
It's both easier to pinpoint the errors, and also the errors could simply be because you don't have it, and there's some code uin the mao which requires it. D

Sexi_Sheep

Reaction score
You were correct, i got the program ran it and now the maps errors are gone... Lol... Thank you! <3

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just so you know... Stealing a map isn't allowed, and that's my guess on what your doing here :mad:
Is that true ? :eek:

Sexi_Sheep

Reaction score
No, it's not true. If you know about DaroX releasing his last version of Island Defense, he made the original map that was not protected public, so anyone could edit it. I'm not using Gwypaas's version. I am using DaroX's version of the map. Which he publically gave everyone the rights to edit on his website. If you need i can provide proof that he released it publically.

Sexi_Sheep

Reaction score
Question, if there is no H2I functions in the map what else could be causing it to not work with 1.24b? I always get a "the game was not found" error when i try load the map on bnet.

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
I thought Romek already gave you a clear enough answer by locking your thread. You have no business starting another one. Contact Gwypaas.

Sexi_Sheep

Reaction score
Very well, i'll contact him...although considering AeroX was given soul rights to this map before Pandamine even had it i do believe technically everyone should contact aerox not Gwypaas... But i'll contact him just to make you happy.

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Ugh. Romek said start another thread.

I'd like people to stop accusing this fellow of map theft.

Sexi_Sheep, as a moderator I'd ask one thing of you, post a link & quote of where he has given public permission for people to edit his map.

It sounds to me that the author has retired the map and released a final version unprotected after previously releasing protected versions. Am I right?

In which case it seems reasonable for public editing. But for the author to explicitly say so is what is generally required.

Sexi_Sheep

Reaction score
http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,1138.msg18357.html#new

He said it right there, you are 100% correct. The editor of 2.8.6b was Darox which retired and released it for public editing. At the same time, Pandamine was creating a total different version off of Island Defense. it was called 3.0.0. Which is why i am not in any way stealing the map, since this version is pre-development of the current Island Defense Map, they are in no way affiliated with each other, except for the fact that Pandamine was given the map by Darox, which now passed it to Gwypaas

Sexi_Sheep

Reaction score
Well, i have no idea what's going on then, all i know is Darox released it, do i have your persmission to edit this version then?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.