World Hundreds of Facebook users crash teen's birthday party

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Some 1,500 people showed up outside the house of a Hamburg girl celebrating her 16th birthday on Friday, after she posted an invite on social networking site Facebook but mistakenly listed the party as a public event.

"Unfortunately, she forgot to mark the celebration as private," police spokesman Mirko Streiber told news agency DPA.

The girl, named as Thessa, cancelled the party after 15,000 people RSVP'd to her "sweet sixteen" birthday bash via Facebook.

Police broke up the party at 1:55 am on Saturday morning. More than 100 officers were at the scene. Six revelers were arrested on suspicion of aggravated battery and property damage, but they have since been released.

More about it here.

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If she just would have pulled it off instead of calling the police, it probably would have been one badass party.
... I know i would've: "=D? Hell Yeah!"

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
That seems like an old event where some hundreds of people gathered to another teen's party. History's repeating itself.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
If she just would have pulled it off instead of calling the police, it probably would have been one badass party.
... I know i would've: "=D? Hell Yeah!"

I dunno about how badass a party with food/drink for 15 does when it needs to serve 15000.. I doubt most people bring enough to feed themselves

either way, it's completely her fault..

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Holy sheez, 15k people for a birthday party? Woo hoo!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.