I Need A Partner....

Aztec_Devil

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive been working alone with the World Editor, All my maps are going ok but there buggy and crap. No ones there to help me ;'(. I just need a guy that'll help me, get 50/50 of the map.

Ive created about 20 Maps Or More...

Map Types I Have Created:
Survival
RTS
AoS
(DoTa) Style [But honostly i dont like dota]
And More!

So If you can id really apreciuate it. Im Just Lonely ;'''(.

-Thanks

Aztec_Devil

Reaction score
Err well i havent really put the maps anywhere on the internet...
There not ready for it O_O. (Probably Clandogz.com)

But anyways, Im on Uswest. My UserName is, Demonic13lade. :)

Aztec_Devil

Reaction score
Yeah, Never finished a map, Apart from a movie i created.

This isent helping lol, I just need a partner :p. But im guessing no one will accept ;'(.

Finestdeath

Reaction score
You should at least post a few of the maps that you Attempted. It is better so that we can understand the quality of your work. Then it will be easier for us all. Also, you might want to specify what you are good at (Triggers, Ideas, Etc), what you are not good at and what you wish your partner is good at.

kaboo

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive been working alone with the World Editor, All my maps are going ok but there buggy and crap. No ones there to help me ;'(. I just need a guy that'll help me, get 50/50 of the map.

Ive created about 20 Maps Or More...

Map Types I Have Created:
Survival
RTS
AoS
(DoTa) Style [But honostly i dont like dota]
And More!

So If you can id really apreciuate it. Im Just Lonely ;'''(.

-Thanks
skype - doomowl
contact me when you need something, holiday is coming and i have nothing to do (except of learning for school exams, but that has time :p )

Aztec_Devil

Reaction score
Following Maps Im Working on :p:

Medeievial Castles.
HeroWars - Reloaded.
StarGate Defence.
StarGate Maze.

I Have More I Just cant Think of them right now, Anyways Haveta go ta bed : ), Cya.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Following Maps Im Working on :

Medeievial Castles.
HeroWars - Reloaded.
StarGate Defence.
StarGate Maze.

2012, o_O I think Wc3 will get ripped apart.

I think it's better if you focus on 1 map.

jomik

Reaction score
I can do GUI triggers and vJASS :D
But apart from that, I'm not really good at anything, unit creation and such maybe :p I use the NewGen World Editor :)
PM me if you want, and if you have MSN.

Finestdeath

Reaction score
I Have More I Just cant Think of them right now, Anyways Haveta go ta bed : ), Cya.
You have more? Omg! I don't think you need a partner. You need a big group! Serious, its better if you work on one map. The quality will be alot better and you can focus on its bugs, etc. Also, post a map that you think its quite decently attempted.

Aztec_Devil

Reaction score
Well I am basicly working on two maps right now, the other maps are kinda good but, The gameplay hasent really been thought out.

In other words, Here are infomation on my two maps i am working on right now.

HeroWars - Reloaded
Features
-Duel [ 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 , FFA , Bonus ]
-MiniDuel
-Gladiater
-Forcefeild

Progress
80% Finished
Triggers - Over 100
Heroes - 10Each
Fixed Many Bugs, But Still There Are Bugs Laying Places.

OverAll, The map has a Duel Bug, i recently fiddled around with the variables and the triggers and installed a Better Bet System witch completly stuffed the duel up.
The abilitys in this map are kinda all default, they may need atending to.

StarGate Defence
Features:
-StarGate Teleportation
-Alliance Ship Orbiting Earth

Progress
-35% Finished
Heroes - One
So far there is only 1-2 bugs.

About me with world edit:
I Am Really Good At Creating Terrain, But when it comes to ballancing it becomes a hard challange.
Im alright with triggers but not 100%. (Mabye 45%)

My Email Is [ [email protected] ]
If you want to proceed creating this map, i am happy for anyone.

In The Future I Will Post A File Of The Map Soon.
-Thanks

Edit: HeroWars - Reloaded Photo Has Been Added.

Attachments

• HeroWars.jpg
    HeroWars.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 236

krainert

Reaction score
Well, actually, my study period is coming up (in five hours, frankly) so I'll have quite some time to map... I'm currently working on a project of my own, but I could probably join in on one of yours as well. What you need is someone to "write" triggers and manage balancing, I take it?

EDIT: Just a suggestion - to prevent spam crawlers from picking up your email address, you may want to do something like this to it when posting it on public forums: my_email at my_domain and_then_a_dot com. Just something hard for a programmer to handle. If I was to give you my email, for example, I would probably write myemail a hotmail point com.

Aztec_Devil

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll try putting my other emails.

Well, The only map that needs balancing is the one thats close to completion, (I dont know how far :p). It has some major bugs, But im doing my best to fix them. Some people do say when i test the map that the map could become hosted all the time, but i dought it will happen like that because its buggy.

Well, Lets just say if anyone wants to help me or test the map with me, Whisper Demonic13lade, im always on there : ) so you wont miss me.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
I Am Really Good At Creating Terrain, But when it comes to ballancing it becomes a hard challange.
Im alright with triggers but not 100%. (Mabye 45%)

Hahaha, I'm the opposite. My terrain stinks (so my friend helps out) but I like triggering. <3 I have loads of free time so balancing is easy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.