I Need Unique Ideas! +Rep

manofsteel

Reaction score
A mini game where you have an airplane and you fly over a city and drop bombs with an ability, you don't control the plane.

DiFm

Reaction score
How about Suåper mario Kart.

You make a Path where there is normal MS, then out side of it you make slow and on some placers units get buf Of max MS then you get random skill if you go on Box.

I'ts takn from Snes but i dont think its been done in wc3, could be fun but there must humns playing ,think will be hard to make AI for it.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
How about Suåper mario Kart.

You make a Path where there is normal MS, then out side of it you make slow and on some placers units get buf Of max MS then you get random skill if you go on Box.

I'ts takn from Snes but i dont think its been done in wc3, could be fun but there must humns playing ,think will be hard to make AI for it.

Ever heard of Azeroth Grand Prix? No rep

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
TD Opposition: In this map you must fight off waves of creeps, using your towers to mess up your opponents, other players, and make them lose while suffering these attacks as well! You can use spells such as Slow down, Annhilate, or even Time Freeze. Each spell will either slow a tower, destroy it, or even stop their actions momentarily.

PureOwnage

Reaction score
TD Opposition: In this map you must fight off waves of creeps, using your towers to mess up your opponents, other players, and make them lose while suffering these attacks as well! You can use spells such as Slow down, Annhilate, or even Time Freeze. Each spell will either slow a tower, destroy it, or even stop their actions momentarily.

Sounds like another WMW but with added features.
I might make it. +rep

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
random mini-game/game ideas posted on another thread also:

Hot Feet:
Every player has an illidan model and runs around in an arena that gets smaller each 15 second. It's FFA (No teams). They creates dummies with Immolation that damages all even themselves. So it's all about being the last one to survive. When one player dies all others Movement speed is increased.

Anti-Capitalism:
Everyone is on same team and it's all about destroying most Gold Coins and Gold Mines. Destroying a gold coin gives 1 point. While gold mines gives 5 points. Gold Mines has a l33t/good regen (so it would require team-work to destroy it). The one who gets X amount of points (host selects at start of game) wins the game.

Mountain King Race:
FFA game, everyone got one Mountain King and got Thunder Clap, Storm Bolt and Avatar. Got no regular Attack. Damage spells (Storm Bolt etc.) knockbacks damaged units. So if it was only 1 player the race would be simple. But since there is knockback spells it's gets alot harder and more fun. Could be added more features.

PureOwnage

Reaction score
random mini-game/game ideas posted on another thread also:

Hot Feet:
Every player has an illidan model and runs around in an arena that gets smaller each 15 second. It's FFA (No teams). They creates dummies with Immolation that damages all even themselves. So it's all about being the last one to survive. When one player dies all others Movement speed is increased.

Anti-Capitalism:
Everyone is on same team and it's all about destroying most Gold Coins and Gold Mines. Destroying a gold coin gives 1 point. While gold mines gives 5 points. Gold Mines has a l33t/good regen (so it would require team-work to destroy it). The one who gets X amount of points (host selects at start of game) wins the game.

Mountain King Race:
FFA game, everyone got one Mountain King and got Thunder Clap, Storm Bolt and Avatar. Got no regular Attack. Damage spells (Storm Bolt etc.) knockbacks damaged units. So if it was only 1 player the race would be simple. But since there is knockback spells it's gets alot harder and more fun. Could be added more features.
I'm not going to make any of those but +Rep anyways.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
If you do use my idea I can help with it, but if you use someone else's I can still help ya. :D

bnw2000

Reaction score
Ship wars

A old-genre but new gameplay

Instead of the wc3 plane wars and missle wars , why dont we have ship wars !!

2 sides,2 docks , players build more docks to send ships to attack. They also can build a command centre to lay mines in the sea , build a sea wall ,and by triggers , create a oil tanker ship(the model is in hive) , that will go into the sea between the two docks at a high speed and explode !!!
By nature , the explosion will carry out forwards,with the ship moving forwards at a high speed, by physics ( i think) so it is more realistic .

It will create a huge tidal waves ( in sets of 5-10) , maybe u can use the "waterfall" model in wc3...and set it to have the pheonix fire skill to damage units nearby , or immolation ,remember to remove the buff animation

Types of ships could be: Basic , rammer , battleship(slow but alots of damage and good hp) , destroyer(fast but low hp and lesser damage than battleship) , fire/sucide ship (sets ships on fire) , transport(carries 5-10 units that deploy on shallow water)

I was thinking more of a medieval theme , but then maybe after researching a technology , then ships become more modern

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
what about a god type game where each player has to raise villagers to worship them? Like this -

-the player builds houses where villagers periodically spawn
-the villagers health is constantly decreasing once they spawn, and have to move near a farm to get there health back
-when the health is near full the player then moves them near a 'church' to pray to their god
-periodically the churches get mana depending on how many villagers pray at it, allowing the god player to cast devastating spells on the other players villages
-certain spells could be summons, nukes, summons that directly attack the structures, defensive spells like voodoo, etc.
-players continue to battle until one is victorious

that's just a basic outline of an idea, it could easily be expanded on. It could be a really intense game, with players running the peasants around to keep them alive, out of harms way as well as using them to increase their power. I dunno, it's just an idea :D

Ancient-wolf

Reaction score
EMO HUNTING!! XD
you make a city and there is full with emos and by your choise you are going to kill/ take photos on them xD... really no use but it would be extremly fun XD
when they got 20 photos/kills they win :pP and ofc you can upgrade your camera / weapon, because the emos are suppose to be upgraded aswell :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.