I used to play wow.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
i used to think about playing it, but i got over that.

it looks nice, but the sorts of fees they are charging are completely absurd for any country with a lower cost of living than the USA (like Oz). I don't like being ripped off, and it reinforces that whenever I see the numerous "server down" complaints being posted on a variety of sites.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Darg said:
i used to think about playing it, but i got over that.

it looks nice, but the sorts of fees they are charging are completely absurd for any country with a lower cost of living than the USA (like Oz). I don't like being ripped off, and it reinforces that whenever I see the numerous "server down" complaints being posted on a variety of sites.

Not completly true. As you know I live in NZ and were pretty similar to you.

I pay for it, play it and love it. Server down think can be annoying but it doesn't happen all the time (for my servers anyway). They usuallu get put back up pretty fast too.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
What is this?
This 'USED to play WoW' and 'don't anymore'
These phrases confuse me, I don't understand their meaning :D
I find, multiple characters is best. Get bored with one char, move onto the next for a while. I find having a Horde char and an Alliance char is best. I had two Horde chars and found myself doing the same quests twice. So my new Alliance character is tons of fun now

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.