Icon Image display isn't what i want it to be

Fragglez

Reaction score
Actually, this probably is a lot simpler than it looks, but i'll get started
As with any post of mine - If you are able to receive rep from me, you will be awarded with it.

Okay, so, I installed a fresh hard drive and now I need to reinstall everything, and since i finished installing, some unreadable files at installation start (.ogg from music, in this case) were not readable. With my sound card installed, I am back to using Creative Mediasource 5, my old music player which can read .ogg files.

So i loaded it up with some music, and windows popped up (as usual with a foreign windows code) asking what i wanted to do with this. I clicked "open with Creative Mediasource 5 and remember this setting"

So it loaded, and heres the problem (well, thing i hate)

the icon did not transfer to a regular icon (where it displays whatever your music player's icon), instead, it brought up this little blank sheet and has a horribly pixilized picture with the creative icon inside it! If i change it to some bogus icon that i know it obviously can't play music (like paint) then it changes to a horribly pixilized paint logo inside the sheet.

What do i do to make it be a regular image?

Thanks

edit: below is an image explaining my issue:

lk124.jpg

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
When you set a program as the default and not through the program, that happens.
Try messing with the settings of CM5 and seeing if it has "Set as default played for...".
Set it as the default one for oog and post your results.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.