Icon request and model request

mr_fj

Reaction score
- Icon request removed because I decided it wasn't such a good idea, I had, after all ;) -

The model I need is a model with the Rain of Fire/Blizzard/Starfall missile animations, but with the Priestess of the Moon/Sylvanas Windrunner arrow.
models.png

Credits and Rep will ofcourse be given :)

Kabalsin

Reaction score
Just change the pitch angle. Theres no need for a new model.

For the vial, i think you can find one easily in hiveworkshop

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
he probably wants to have a rain of fire, but with arrows
which is impossible unless you have a custom model, or trigger it

Kabalsin

Reaction score
I don't know modelling, but i can say that is faster/easier to write a trigger instead of someone making him a model.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
I don't know modelling, but i can say that is faster/easier to write a trigger instead of someone making him a model.

i think its longer and harder to do so. if he gets someone who knows the basics of modeling it would take like one minute, all youd have to do is rotate the model so it faces downwards. maybe im wrong cause i dont know how to model either.

mr_fj

Reaction score
I still need the model, but i have another question: Is it possible (without triggers) to make a "rain spell" without any extra damge stuff to the target? (like, Rain of fire burns and blizzard freezes) I know you can just set the values to 0, but how can i remove the effects? (I have checked, it's not just removing buffs)

mr_fj

Reaction score
I recently decided to go back to this map again :)

Someone on another site made me this model: ArrowRainTarget.mdx

But it looks really wrong. Does anyone have an idea for what settings might need changing, for it to look good? Or am I going to have to get another model? :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.