Icon Request Thread

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Now i have requested 2 fully explained icons... Is it so hard to make?

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Igor we cant put a tigers body on a blademaster, thats why. Its a silly request, probably why noone makes it. Maybe if you came up with some pictures and an explanation on how you wanted it, or what angle we would understand it.

Awesome exactly what I wanted! But could you change whatever that brown is (clothing?) to human skin? Thanks in advanced. +rep

That is perfect, thanks man =)
I cleaned the watch, wolfie forgot it :D heres the new one;

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Didn't you read the post before?
Ah, I read the post, but only the bottom :) Didnt see the top was dedicated to me, my apoligies :)

Edit; Will edit this post when I've taken a look at it.
Edit Edit; Liked the staff remove of Wolfies icon? Added glow, didn't notice if you responded on that one :)
Edit Edit Edit; Better?

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Ah, I read the post, but only the bottom :) Didnt see the top was dedicated to me, my apoligies :)

Edit; Will edit this post when I've taken a look at it.
Edit Edit; Liked the staff remove of Wolfies icon? Added glow, didn't notice if you responded on that one :)
Edit Edit Edit; Better?
Yes I like the glow on the staff (first one) and for the bloodlet could you take away the skin flying out on the side? Thanks.

Daicos

Ok im bored... since i dont have W3 atm or WE... So here are some challenging Icons...
And because im bored if people make them ill rate them! If I really like it and rate it 8-10/10 ill give you rep!
Anyway here goes

Internal Death

Description:A white or dead white hand/arm holding a heart, blood dripping down the arm... and not a love heart a real heart

Phoenix Flight

Description:A phoenix coming from the right of the icon, looking like its flying, background is all fiery.

Demon Flight
Description:A Large human like demon with wings spread out about to take flight into the air. In the background there's what ever you like, but perferably chaos of some sort.

Ill rate it and give you the pros and cons of it!
Daicos

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
I'm starting on them right now.

EDIT: @CaptDeath: 64x64 :nuts: ?
That's the standard icon size, why would he need 32x32 :confused: ?

Lyle.

Nice I like it, maybe add some swirling effects around the dna. +rep!

EDIT: Damn I already gave u rep I gotta spread.. I hate that thing they should change that.
Ok I changed it a very small amount since you last saw it, I tried to make it look more Warcraftish... but this didn't really come out as good as I thought it would.

Attachments

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Ok I changed it a very small amount since you last saw it, I tried to make it look more Warcraftish... but this didn't really come out as good as I thought it would.
I made a second version but it is a bit messy, if you have time could you fix it? Thanks in advanced. It's up to you though, if you don't have time or don't want to fix it please don't :)

troyboy

Hey can i request another icon please? Should be pretty simple.

* Description:A beer - gut, cartoonish prefreably.
* Borders:Make it a passive spell please.
* Artist:No one particular.
* Images: I think most people no wat a beer gut looks like? google it if u must.

Also : can i have these 3 versions of it
disabled
passive
research (just normal with border.)

THANKS +REP

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    they did not winterize any of the plants and they froze
  • The Helper The Helper:
    it is not that power consumption went up it was available capacity went down with power plants freezing
  • Varine Varine:
    What a fucking disaster. Are all of the Texas people okay? I see TH is, are we the only two?
  • Varine Varine:
    How have the other states held up? I just got power back so I have no idea what's going on, we didn't get warning
  • Varine Varine:
    Why the fuck didn't they fix this ten years ago when it happened?
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I'm in it with you and TH as well. My power has been in and out, and I have a ruptured pipe that I need to fix, shouldn't be too bad to fix myself.
  • Varine Varine:
    I hope you're staying warm! Apparently the supply is coming up so hopefully we can get back to normal power soon, mine has been on for six hours now.
  • M Mulciberxp:
    My power has been off most of the last 2 days. We had a generator installed 3 years ago though, so we're staying warm. Water is another issue...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Where I live has a pool so we are using that to get water to flush the toilets. We have enough bottled water to drink and brush teeth and stuff but it has been a few days and no shower though....
  • Varine Varine:
    I had some water in gallon jugs, and got our water back on yesterday. We don't seem to have any leaks, but I haven't crawled down there to look yet.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still no water I cannot remember when I last showered now I know how they felt in the old west lol
  • Varine Varine:
    My poor plants are happy, they aren
  • Varine Varine:
    aren't used to going this long without water or lights or normal heat. I think a couple of them froze, but they look like they'll make it
  • Varine Varine:
    Well one of them is pretty rough but I think it was sick to begin with, that one always had some problems.
  • jonas jonas:
  • jonas jonas:
    ???
  • Ghan Ghan:
    That is such a Texas thing to say lol
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    a positive could come out of this. So many people trapped at home could put a dent in the covid numbers in Texas
  • Varine Varine:
    That dude, Tom Boyd, is really upset about the backlash from his "it's your fault you're freezing" thing because he claims he resigned before saying it, so it wasn't like he said it in his official capacity or anything.
  • jonas jonas:
    Almost as if he was saying "screw you guys, I'm going home"
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm fairly new here still but that seems to be the analogous message by several of our politicians.
  • vypur85 vypur85:
    Nobody?
  • jonas jonas:
    Hi vypur85, long time no see
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Hi vypur85, long time no see.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We are all somebody

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome