Ideas for a Soul Pack (Fixed)

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Okay, so, heres my map View attachment Soul Gathering.w3x and it is just two of my spells, one gathers souls, and the other is an attack attachment. Now, my question, if you can't look at the spells heres the descriptions.

Soul Gathering - [Q] [Level %d]
Creates a portal at the targeted point which sucks all units within range to it, and devours them, adding to the casters storage of souls.
Does not suck in heroes!
Level 1: Has a 500 range.
Level 2: Has a 550 range.
Level 3: Has a 600 range.
Level 4: Has a 650 range.
Lasts for 15 seconds.

Learn Life Steal - [E] [Level %d].
When the caster attacks, if he has some stored souls, he sends a soul for every time he attacks to the targeted unit, stealing a percent of his health, and giving it to the caster when it comes back.
Level 1 - Steals 2% of health.
Level 2 - Steals 3% of health.
Level 3 - Steals 4% of health.
Level 4 - Steals 5% of health.

Those are the two I have so far. They both function perfectly. Try them. But, I need more. Any amount will do, these spells will be for my Witch Doctor in The Witch Doctors Revenge (My beta map)

Grobak

Reaction score
You should add an ability that uses up the souls the hero has, summoning a few units or one unit which is stronger if you have more souls.
And btw i cant test your map due to some strange script error.

Quadratomic

Reaction score
Those work brilliantly.

How about a Soul Safeguard spell? Something like, for every X number of souls in their count, give 0.5-1 second of invulnerability.

- Quadratomic

Crimson

Reaction score
How about making a spell named soul swap? Using it will let you exchange buffs with a target unit.

johnnymra

Reaction score
Some telekinesis would do? I'm thinking of something like... let's say the hero sends some souls to a target unit and it pushes it back or drags it to the hero ( probably depending on the target point, if it's in front of the target or after it... i don't know ) and also buffs the enemy with a slow for X seconds.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Didn't you post another thread some time before? I gave you 8 different spells there :(

Beast of the Abyss
The Witch Doctor conjures a fiend of shadow magic, and imbues it with energy from his stored souls. The fiend has A base damage and B base armor, and receives a bonus of X damage and Y armor for every soul collected. Lasts Z seconds.

Nether Strike
Releases all souls in a cascade of dark energy that damages and enfeebles enemies in an area, reducing their armor and damage by X for Y seconds. Deals Z damage.

Spirit Sense
The Witch Doctor looses his souls towards a target point. When they encounter an enemy unit, they immediately change direction and track it. Every second, one soul dissipates, dealing light damage in the area around it. Lasts until all the souls dissipate.

Ultimate: Malevolent Revival
The Witch Doctor summons a swarm of dark spirits as numerous as the number of souls he has collected. He can direct the spirits into himself, restoring his health; he can also send them at his enemies to deal damage and cause a minor knockback. After X seconds, any spirits that have not been used will explode violently, damaging and stunning enemies around them. Units that die after being struck by spirits will be reborn as Beasts of the Abyss.

More of a summoner this time around. This Witch Doctor needs good microing.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
I love the Spirit Sense one. That's definitely in. The Nether Strike sounds fun too. I'll add both of those, +Rep. The thing I don't like about the Beast of the Abyss, is that I want the witch doctor to be more soul needy and stuff. For Nether Strike, I plan on making X units do a parabola towards the targeted point (I'm in love with that function now)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.