Ideas for passive

duyen

Reaction score
Frost trap? Heard this spell a long time ago, nobody ever made it though. What it is, is it traps a unit in a ice block, making the unit take 50 damage per second until someone does X amount of damage to break them out.

duyen

Reaction score
Oh sorry, Sleepy here at 7:02 AM

How bout, whenever a unit comes within 500 range of the hero it has a chance to have frost nova cast upon it.

duyen

Reaction score
ROFL, I'm half asleep, i'll think of another idea and edit this post.:D :D

Icy Fate:Whenever you attack a unit it gives you a 20% chance to cast frost nova,

Cold Chill: Every time you attack you do 10 more damage until the unit dies letting out a burst of frost, damaging nearby units.

You can change names, Cold Chill is untriggered Icy Fate is.

Magazette2

Reaction score
what makes u think cold chill isnt tirggered? also im not really looking for a passive when u attack. Not an aura, but its in constant effect. For example i was thinking about doing one where his strength will be modified to his normal strength plus all corpses within a radius, but i worked out thats rigged so i need a new one.

Magazette2

Reaction score
hey i 4got about incinerate, ill try it ty, i take it that thats what dota's sand king thing is based off?

warroom99

Reaction score
How bout, whenever a unit comes within 500 range of the hero it has a chance to have frost nova cast upon it.

this would be a nice idea when the event is "a unit is attacked"... and not comes within 500 range...

when the hero with the skill is attack there will be a chance that the attacking unit will be frost nova(ed)

or

when this unit attacks the attacked unit will have a chance to have frost nova cast upon it...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.