Importing Model Fails

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I got one small problem.
I imported a few models...
At first the models appeared then others models in the map didnt appear except for those i imported
Then after i edit the map for a few times, now an odd thing happened.
The other models in the map that didnt appear appeared now while the models that appeared didnt appear now
+rep if anyone can solve the problem
And i shall not give any link to the model or show it because of some reasons
And i used all the methods of imported properly or else it will not appeared at first
And i saw this

Sjaakje

Reaction score
If you cant link us your models, we cant see if they work or not.

What it looks like to me, is that you changed the path to the correct path on some models, making the unchanged models work and the others don't. Then you clicked save or reloaded the game or something similar, making the models with the changed paths work while those without no longer work as their paths are wrong.

And i used all the methods of imported properly or else it will not appeared at first

This matters not, as some models will show up regardless of the path when first imported. Save fixes most of these (mainly icons), but not always. That's why everyone always says reload your map.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
First, it works in other map.
2nd, i reloaded the wc3 editor about 5 times.... Only 2 models showed up out of 10
3rd, models normally wont appear at first. People must save in order to see the models

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one small problem.
I imported a few models...
At first the models appeared then others models in the map didnt appear except for those i imported
Then after i edit the map for a few times, now an odd thing happened.
The other models in the map that didnt appear appeared now while the models that appeared didnt appear now
+rep if anyone can solve the problem
And i shall not give any link to the model or show it because of some reasons
And i saw this

i had this issue once as well, i couldnt fix it until i just started a new map and imported the very same models to that one though.
if you dont mind maybe try to create a new map and export/import your custom stuff from the old one.

good luck.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
i had this issue once as well, i couldnt fix it until i just started a new map and imported the very same models to that one though.
if you dont mind maybe try to create a new map and export/import your custom stuff from the old one.

good luck.

I would not because there is a lot of custom stuff and a lot of custom paths.
If i import back in, i have to do the paths all over again which is crazy.
"THIS IS MADNESSS"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.