In-game problem

M

Mikhail-G

well when I try out my map in game and i have multiple heroes and i have selected the X one in priority it will bring it back to the first one, does anyone know why this happens?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
X in priority? First one? What? Huh?
Try explaining the purpose of .. the selection event.. What is SUPPOSED to happen, and what ACTUALLY happens. Then show us any trigger you might have that you feel may be the cause of your problem.

M

Mikhail-G

Sorry for haven't explained better. Well i'm trying to find someone who knows what causes this and maybe how to fix it.
Ok so I have let's say 12 heroes. When I click on the 5th one or any others it will sometimes come back to the first one randomly. It happens most of the time when I pick my spells at the start. I have no idea what causes this.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
..Why have you got 12 heroes?
Is it a sort of 'Choose your hero' trigger?
I STILL don't have a clue what your problem is.. -Re-read post number 2.

diggoran

Reaction score
do you have a trigger that says "select all and..." or "select <hero 1>", becuse that makes the player select him, not just the trigger.

M

Mikhail-G

That I have 12 heroes is just an example. No, I don't have a trigger that does when player selects hero x make it select hero y. When you tab to go through your hero group sometimes it will come back to start unvoluntarily, I would like to know what causes that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.