In need of dire help

A

Afterburn

Hey guys, I'm Afterburn, new to the forums. I'm making this DotA-styled map, and I badly need help with triggers, skills, AI, etc, and I was hoping to get help here. First off, this is my very first map , so I wouldn't really know anything about map editing. I don't really plan on releasing this to the public, as some people might get offended by it. I made this map my friends and I to play with just for fun, and I wouldn't mind sending the map to you guys, though I'm sure you wouldn't be able to relate from it. Lastly, I don't have much to offer in return, all I can give is your names on the credits of the map, so I hope you guys can be kind enough to help this noob out.

Anyway, this is what I need hlep with:
-Creep AI.
I don't know crap about this, so I definitely need help here. Just the normal DotA Creep AI, like hero priorities, and the path to follow in the game.

-Neutral Creep Random Spawning
I need help on how to make triggers to make the creep camps spawn randomly, example:
Creep Set A Spawns at Spawn 1 and is killed
Creep Set B Spawns at Spawn 1 after 2 mins

-Text
Appearing text when you kill a hero, in-game announcements, etc.

-Leaderboards
Basic leaderboard stuff, I read the manual but I got messed up. I need to know how to add a K/D ratio, tower stats, and creep kills.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.