Reaction score
Invasion Of Dark Is AoS Styled Hero fighting map Including:

BeTa Version Countains:
-10 Unique Heroes To Play!

-50-70 Items

Average Terrain

+4 Different Shops

History of IoD:

Long Time Ago. When Nature was on power. Undeads wanted power to himself and attacked nature forces. This is how the war started. Bloodefs,Helpers of nature joined them. But undeads,They Charmed Nagas And Nages came their side. Its up to you what happens. Do Undeads control world. Or do Nature Guardians Win The Battle?

Gameplay:
Choise your own hero from 10 Different heros. Buy items,Kill Enemys and help your side to victory. Your side wins if enemy Main Building Gets Destoroyed. There is also "Rune" In Miidle of Map witch gives awesome power for 20 seconds. There is 10 Different runes,All spawned in random every 2 Minutes

Map Progress:

Items: 82%
Heros: 100%
Units: 100%
Spells: 100%
Terrain: 100%
Triggers: 25-30%

Note: "Map Progress" Is progress of Beta Version

ESTIMATED Time before Beta is launched: 6 Days
Feel Free Ask Everything About map!

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
That yellow text is killing my eyes.

Post some screenshots please :)

If you need help, just ask.

Marcel

Reaction score
Whats unique about this map? Dark Invasion sounds better imo.

Nothing expecially. But with that i dont mean this is modifed version of something. This is just new AoS :). But its kinda tricky AoS so If you try you will see ;)

And yes if this stypid Prt Scr Starts working i will make some screenshots ;)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think what Knatten meant was what is unique, which would make people want to play your map instead of DotA or any other AoS? Why will people prefer yours?

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Ahm, if you are working on a laptop, you might use the combination of "[fn] box (next to your ctrl button in the left side of the keyboard + prt sc" this is how it works for me, in order to have screenshots. I hope it helps you.

On the map:
Its up to you what happens. Do Undeads control world. Or do Nature Guardians Win The Battle?
Ok, are we playing "Find the difference"? Because honestly, what's the difference between Sentinels of DotA with Nature Guardians and Scourge with Undead? They share the same concept: Dark and Nature-wise teams. Anyway, i am waiting to check what it's like, because if there are no screenshots or a beta test release, then i won't judge anything at all. Good luck!

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Is this just not another of those complete dota ripoffs?
It really sounds like that from the description:
undead vs forest guardians<-- you only changed the names
The runes are also a thing from dota. almost the same times aswell.

It would be really hard to make a original AOS map today tho, but wtf?
Why don't people like this just name their map "Spawn of Dota":rolleyes:

This oppinion is only based of the description. I don't know shit about the map other than that, but it will be fun testing it later just to see if it is true:p

Marcel

Reaction score
Sorry

Sorry for not answering questions long time xP

Pharoh: Yes im sorry cause there is no screenshots :( . I tried make map "Unique" As possible. And Thanks

UndeadDragon: That was hardy one :p. But Reason why people play that map that is that map got unique (Yes so intresting :O) Heroes. Im sure people want test it :D .It also got "Unique" as possible items trough. I made all from cratch. So im sure you never seen AoS like it :D. (Please do not say "I did :D" ) :p

Samael88: -.-? DotA Rippoff? NOPE! "I tried make map "Unique" As possible." But Please say if there is something like its copyed when i made Beta to end :p

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
What makes the differens between this map and any other AoS? Screenies please! ^^

The green color is annoying...
Code:
That GREEN text is killing my eyes.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
DotA is not really so unique and some people still like it; its just another AoS.

Map can be good without having lots of "never seen before !!!1" -shit.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Thats kind a true, but not totaly. Alot of maps has bad descriptions, terrain, units, heros and gameplay. Remember you want it to be played over and over. So make it good enough!

:D

Just advice!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.