Invisible Terrain?

cowmenace

Reaction score
I am making a really odd map, and I need invisible terrain. For this I just need to have terrain that somebody can't see, to give effect that the person is floating when they are just walking on raised invisible terrain. Please help me :D I wanted to raise the terrain with it and then build bridges to make it look like they are walking on floating bridge or stack up terrain and then make a building on it so it looks like a building is floating.

exge

Reaction score
you know you can just make the bridge float as it is with ctrl pgup

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Either select a doodad and hold Control, hit Pageup key, or page down to raise and lower the elevation of the doodad.

Or you can make doodads that have the 'walk on able' box ticked off (thats not the exact name, but thats what it does), and set its graphic/model to 'none' (you may need to type it in), even if it isn't found, it won't be seen ingame, but you will be able to walk on it. (This is sort of cool if you make the model something like a poofy gas visual.. then its like your walking on.. poofy gas clouds :p )

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
i have textures for invisable terrain (its used in almost all my maps now) but because its invisable, your just gona see black, nothing else... (you can put units under the terrain and still see them, its black because theres nothing under the map... unless you have a sky.. i think)

T

Timma

Make the ground flat, put water on it, put clouds over it. Add all your bridges, done.

Or make the ground flat, and change the texture of the grass, to a seamless sky texture and put the bridges flat on it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.