Issues on Respawn

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
So on my old respawn triggers I had waits going for each unit that died basically and that seems to have caused a problem because at times units would spawn in about 20 seconds or 10 seconds rather than waiting the 45. So i tried to implement a timer and was wondering if this works.

Trigger:
  • Events -
    • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions -
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)
    • Actions -
      • If (All conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • (Custom value of Triggering unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
        • (Custom value of (Triggering unit)) Less than DungeonStart
      • Then - Actions
        • Countdown timer - Start Respawn[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 35.00 seconds
        • Wait until ((Remaining time for Respawn[(custom value of (Triggering unit))] Equal to 0.00), checking every 1.00 seconds
        • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Player 11 (Dark Green) at InitPos[(Custom value of (triggering unit))] facing Default building facing degrees
        • Unit - Set the custom value of (Last created unit) to Custom value of (Triggering unit))
      • Else - Actions

thanks for any help

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the wait for condition probably isn't the best way to go about it, though I think it would work for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.