It appears as these games have become harder to get

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I lost my nuon games in Hurricane Harvey when water 3ft deep came in the house. I still have the samsung and toshiba nuon dvd players but lost my games. Been looking around and these are no longer really easy to get. Oh well, at least my Jaguar games still work outside of 1 cd game. My Nuon, Jaguar, Lynx were mainly the collections I kept when I unloaded most of my games like 5 years ago

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
House is starting to get closer to back to normal. I have 2 dvdn501 and a Toshiba sd2300 that I found at a pawn shop like a couple weeks before the storm.

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
I really appreciate that, I really do but I will pick them up one at a time at some point. In the grand scheme of things it is no big deal, just gotta vent once in a while ya know. I have several games downloaded from here that I can play and enjoy. Not sure why those were upstairs and my dvd games were not. lol. Just the way it goes sometimes I guess.

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
Picked up Ballistic off ebay tonight. Be delivered in like a week and a half. The Merlin racing and tempest games on there right now are pretty stupid priced. I bet holidays will bring more auctions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.