I have a question
I have a item named Orb of Darkness.
It give 100 damage, 10 all attributes and decrease 1000 AoE unit's armor by 5
So I put target allowed by Air, Ground, Enemy and Vulnerable
I put vulnerable is wrong ? or what ??
Sorry for my bad english :p

johnnymra

Reaction score
I'm not totally sure about that but those targets you have are the default targets for enemies who aren't invulnerable so it should work.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I don't get it. Are you asking if something is a bug, and if so what? If you are asking whether it is right, I assume you've based the armor reduction part off Devotion Aura, which has both Vulnerable and Invulnerable in Targets Allowed, then unchecked the Invulnerable part. Well, this works, but most abilities are set by default to only affect Vulnerable units, so you might as well uncheck Vulnerable too.

hopy

Reaction score
If you enable 'Vulnerable' as a target it should work properly, but it isn't needed, at all.
- Normally the ability (which I guess is a Devotion Aura with negative values?) already effects vulnerable targets.
- Invulnerable targets cannot be hit, so a decrease in armor wouldn't bother them much.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Just out of interest.

There is an ability assigned to the item called Orb of Darkness, which decreases the attacked units armor on each attack (does not stack). Also adds damage etc etc.

But above solutions work.

hopy

Reaction score
Just out of interest.

There is an ability assigned to the item called Orb of Darkness, which decreases the attacked units armor on each attack (does not stack). Also adds damage etc etc.

But above solutions work.

The orb of darkness ability (as far as I know) only decreases armor on units attacked by the hero, I believe that Tanchunhung was trying to create an area of effect armor decrease

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Orb of Darkness

A Darkness orb that has the power of Darkness, give 100 damage, 10 armor and -5 armor aura in 1000 AoE.

Sorry for my bad english :p

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
The orb of darkness ability (as far as I know) only decreases armor on units attacked by the hero, I believe that Tanchunhung was trying to create an area of effect armor decrease

Apologies. Didn't read the initial post correctly, your right.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.