Item Individuality

Jitek

Reaction score
I've made a building that MADES an items for hero, also you must select a patron for it, you know, as simple melee map's shop of items as Arcane Vault or Voodoo Lounge. The thing I want to know - what excatly should I do if I want to add an item to that shop as puschasable item that can buy heroes, but only one count of that item? I mean if you buy it - you cannot buy that again. No stock replenish interval, no stock grow, only one item and if you get it - that item dissapears from the shop or just.. I don't know, hope you guys can help me to figure this out.

istar

Reaction score
why do you deliberately bold a mispelt word?
you need add the ability sell unit to the shop and have to add the hero to the shop through triggers
action - netural building add unit
then remove the unit after its bought
action - neutral building remove unit

ShadowBlade

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells an item (From Shop)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Remove Item from YourShop

istar

Reaction score
yea, the shadow is right, but note
that trigger only works for units added through triggers and building must have sell unit ability

Jitek

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that. My unit Mades Items because I want to use Requirements for these items in order to acquire it, and if it won't 'made', it will sell it - requirements won't work. Now you see why I underlined word 'made', istar. And as you figured, the trigger that ShadowBlade showed me - don't work. Looks like I must refure the requirements..

istar

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that. My unit Mades Items because I want to use Requirements for these items in order to acquire it, and if it won't 'made', it will sell it - requirements won't work. Now you see why I underlined word 'made', istar. And as you figured, the trigger that ShadowBlade showed me - don't work. Looks like I must refure the requirements..
i just pretend i know what you are talking about as long as you have no other question
else, you have to clarify that statement
so 'MADES' is the name of the ability/item i assume...-.-

Jitek

Reaction score
Umm, I mean word 'made' as verb. Because there are two functions of creating an item from building or unit.
There are:

Object Editor: Units
Techtree - Items Made
Texhtree - Items Sold

Well function seems to be same. And I think if you use 'Texhtree - Item Made' you cannot remove the item from shop, well at least I don't know how.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.