Jass For the idiot

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only thing I can recommend is read more of them, and while doing so, convert some basic triggers to JASS and look what it looks like. Try to add actions by converting again. Try to understand, while you're reading.

And eventually, find some JASS code someone wrote around and try to learn from it. Example: A spell made by somebody.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
If you can't understand Jass from such simple tutorials then perhaps you aren't ready to learn it yet? :rolleyes:

Darius34

Reaction score
Ok by idiot i mean mean :p sadly ive read guides but i dont understand jass at all how to write it how to know whats going on so can someone explain it simpily because im not to sharp:banghead:
Actually, if you understand GUI, JASS is pretty much another step away. Read the tutorials again and focus on the more basic, GUI related stuff. Forget the complicated concepts like functions and MUI until after you're confident. I would recommend Daelin's for a complete starter.

I don't think you can be an idiot, I mean, few are. :D So try again and don't be so self-deprecating. I had prior programming knowledge, and even so I took months. :)

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
u could try mine, its for ppl who think they might want to learn JASS ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.