Joker Jass Video Tuts

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
I read some posts recommending video tutorials so I am attempt the best I can to create easy-to-follow tutorials.

This first tutorial was more of an experiment for me since I have never made a tutorial or a video before. I tried to fix it up with annotations, but I didn't want to litter the videos with too many. Now that I know what its like, hopefully, the following ones will be much better. I'll make an outline next time so I can organize these better. :thup:

Suggestions/Questions/Comments/Critics are always welcome. I mentioned these in my annotations, but I'll say it here too. I never realized I sounded this tired, hopefully I'll be more excited in the next ones, heh. Also, my mic is at least 10 years old. You'll hear some static in the background when I'm not talking. I plan on adding background music to help cover that up.

I was going to embed these, but I can't seem to put them in spoilers so I'll link them instead.
vJass Tutorial Playlist
vJass Tutorial 1: GUI to vJASS [1, 2]
vJass Tutorial 2: Basic vJass Ability [1, 2]

Edit: Realized I should've posted in the resource section...Hopefully a mod will move it later.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.