Weird Kansas governor's son creates prison-themed board game

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
TOPEKA, Kan. — The son of Gov. Kathleen Sebelius is peddling Don't Drop the Soap, a prison-themed board game he created as part of a class project at the Rhode Island School of Design.

John Sebelius, 23, has the backing of his mother and father, U.S. Magistrate Judge Gary Sebelius. The governor's spokeswoman, Nicole Corcoran, said both parents "are very proud of their son John's creativity and talent."

John Sebelius is selling the game on his Internet site for $34.99, plus packaging, shipping and handling. The contact information on the Web site lists the address of the governor's mansion. Corcoran said the address will change when John Sebelius moves.

Last edited:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
you really couldn't find any interesting news...

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Read through it three times, looking for the point of the article...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Governer's son makes prison based game called Don't drop the soap? OK - so I thought it was funny/ironic or whatever but it was early in the morning.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
NNOO!!!
TheHelper is adveritsing for Kansas! :(

But on all seriousness, I think the kid is having 'success' because he's the governor's 'son'.

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Haha, it's all a bit funny in that it's ridiculous. I could see somebody making an extremely amusing flash game called "Don't Drop The Soap," but this is ridiculous, heh.

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The relevance is astounding, next week's headline news for AP:

BREAKING NEWS: Hick finds a defecated mattress in his backyard. Officials say it's NOT from venus.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.