Laptop Charger making noise?

warcraft7

Reaction score
it only makes noise when i use it with a diffrent laptop, im borrowing my friends old laptop...its much more powerful then mine and i just replaced the battery with an old one i had...so i figure its taking up more power but the charger i have is universial and it obviously works....it used to occationally make noise but now after being plugged in for an hour or 2 it starts to make a sort of electronic buzz, and it gets much hotter than usual....should i just take breaks or something or stop using it all together...i dont have the money to replace it and i am using an external monitor so the laptop isnt powering that...(the laptop screen is burned out and dark as hell :p) so idk what do you guys think...the laptop also heats up a brick ton so i think im going to pick up a cooling pad tomorrow since i can use it with my old laptop as well

so charger making a buzzing electronic noise? should i stop all together or just take breaks or something...normally im running my laptop all day and it doesnt make noise or heat up that much sooooooo..........idk :p i cant replace it that easily so i dont want to break it...it kinda stops and start with the noise and only happens after a while of use....thanks for any replys...

also i can finally play DOTA 2 WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.