Environment Laser creates clouds over Germany

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Also, global warming is utter bullshit, I live in Idaho, and anyone else who lives here will laugh in your face when you mention it.

What the heck of an argumentation is THAT?
It's like saying contintental drift is utter bullshit because when it was first theorized, if you would've mentioned it, you would've been laughed in the face by everyone.
Global warming is a fact. And just because some people are stupid and/or uninformed, it's not wrong. Concerning the cause, however, that's up to debate.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
So will the canadians...
what the heck is that!
just because we're totally screwing over our environment (aka deforestation, tar sands, etc) doesn't mean that we're all douchebags.

Anyway, I agree with the above post.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
"Next time they would play with the air and force us to pay for air"

I asked because I was challenging
Hehe
As pretty much everyone else said in here On your "why" question.
that pretty much summed it up :thup:

NuQ

Reaction score
Also, global warming is utter bullshit, I live in Idaho, and anyone else who lives here will laugh in your face when you mention it.

So will the canadians, and anyone near the arctic

Psssst... you're probably unaware of this, but that statement is actually the hallmark of someone who doesn't understand global warming.

Global warming creates warmer summers, which causes more evaporation in the ocean, which then causes colder winters.

More evaporation -> more snow to fall. so, to say "Winter was colder! how can you say the earth is warming!?" is the same as saying "Global warming can't be happening, because the predicted effects proposed by the theory are happening." lolwut?

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
In terms of weather I agree, as it's a fairly complex system that we can't begin to understand

So will the canadians, and anyone near the arctic

I think enough has been said on this... so I'm not gonna add more to it.

However, tampering with nature isn't all bad, genetic manipulation with plants have led to higher yields of crops for example.

We also 'tamper' daily with organizations such as the fish and game, who ensure that people don't take more then the environment can give back

Higher yields of pesticide soaked, antibiotic laden, over grown crops that the common consumer would pass off as healthy. Don't get me wrong here, I'm all for breeding plants, on the other side though I'm completely against pumping antibiotics and pesticides into my food. Fun fact, corn makes up rougly 90% of a grocery store, We use it in everything, we even feed it to cows because it makes them bigger. Fun fact #2, Cow's are not meant to eat corn, their bodies can't handle it. The corn actually causes health issues, making cows sick, to fix this we pump them full of anti-biotics. Just like our own immune system that learns to fight the bad and protect the good, The germs inside the cows begin to grow immunities to the anti-biotics. So now we're creating a super bug inside of our livestock. Fun Fact #3 (now we're really getting off topic, but I feel like this is important for my final point), to fix said "super-bug" problem, meat-factory workers will soak the meat bi-product in ammonia to clean the meat of all germs.

Long spiel, huh? The point I"m trying to make here is that through our tampering with nature we create HUGE problems, to finish off my cow story, if you feed a cow grass for 5 days (assuming it's on the o-so-fabulous corn diet) it would clean out 80-95% of all germs inside of it. Call me crazy... but it seems like nature has things right when it comes to her creatures.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.