Last? mission in mini protoss campaign

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Fucking epic. I'm doing everything on brutal which definitely adds to the experience. Don't want to spoil anything so...once you get access to the Protoss part I suggest finishing all of it and putting Terran to the side for now.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Yeah it was really epic, I can't believe how this whole campaign has turned out. The story is just so awesome, and I really never expected it to come to this with the whole thing where the:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS:

Queen of Blades must survive in order to save the universe.

Anyway, anyone who hasn't got Starcraft 2 yet needs to get it ASAP.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I was just on normal difficulty, and my god. At first I was thinking
"Aw man this is gonna be boring reaching 1500 kills", After a bit though it was pretty fun, and when you finally get over run it looks, and feels epic knowing how large scale of a battle it is

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I was just on normal difficulty, and my god. At first I was thinking
"Aw man this is gonna be boring reaching 1500 kills", After a bit though it was pretty fun, and when you finally get over run it looks, and feels epic knowing how large scale of a battle it is

Yeah, Agreed. I was thinking:
Lol, only 1500 kills, with this big an army? Not even an army of ultralisks could take this group down. Especially with the constant reinforcements. But then, instead of just Zerg, The bought hybrids into it and everything went out the window. Luckily, I held on long enough to get 'Blaze of Glory' (2250 kills) reaching aroun 2600 kills before those stupid nydus worms ended me.
Fucking Epic as battle though

XxMayhemxX

Reaction score
Fucking epic. I'm doing everything on brutal which definitely adds to the experience. Don't want to spoil anything so...once you get access to the Protoss part I suggest finishing all of it and putting Terran to the side for now.

I agree.. once you start the Protoss missions.. just take a break on your Terran missions, and play through all the Toss stuff.. It's got it's own little story to follow.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.