League of Legends anyone play?

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
wow, this game got pretty popular and fast...
we should post up our IGNs so we don't end up playing with a bunch of random noobs

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Only one I connect to is my clan vent, which rocks... And the best mage I would say is Ezreal right now. He can destroy either as Attack damage, or Ability power, which makes him extremely viable...

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
What they need to do is power up Katarina a bit more. She's useless as it is.

No... She's still strong, which people won't realize. Just try playing her as attack damage and see. The build I use for that is Greaves, 4 bloodthirsters, and a Rylai's.

Syndrome

Reaction score
No... She's still strong, which people won't realize. Just try playing her as attack damage and see. The build I use for that is Greaves, 4 bloodthirsters, and a Rylai's.

You. Add me.
HybridSyndrome IGN lol.

EDIT: I stack AP like crazy with her.
Shunpo acts like a low-cooldown nuke.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
zelean is one of my more favorite support, his ulti + refresh spell just makes him impossible to kill over long periods of time.

Dyslexia://

Reaction score
Wow.
We won but I had a 0-8 score.
Never ever play with high-levels until you actually know just what the fuck you're doing.

Bronxernijn

Reaction score
I like the new Heimer.

Heimerdinger was useless in half of the games, as his usefulness comes from your opponents making progress. The new patch makes him a lot more useful in teamfights (turrets have IAS for a few seconds when placed). Furthermore, the turrets have effects and upgrade gives the turrets a slow. Heimerdinger becomes far more viable in teamfights, and less for defending, which I think is excellent.

Wow.
We won but I had a 0-8 score.
Never ever play with high-levels until you actually know just what the fuck you're doing.

Your team didn't take it out on you?

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I like to play as GP and do a cooldown + defense + AP build, works nicely if you've got a good team.

Dyslexia://

Reaction score
I like the new Heimer.

Heimerdinger was useless in half of the games, as his usefulness comes from your opponents making progress. The new patch makes him a lot more useful in teamfights (turrets have IAS for a few seconds when placed). Furthermore, the turrets have effects and upgrade gives the turrets a slow. Heimerdinger becomes far more viable in teamfights, and less for defending, which I think is excellent.

Your team didn't take it out on you?

Shit no.
I was playing with Geoff.L roflmao. He was the guy backpacking us.

Bronxernijn

Reaction score
Yeah mundo is a beast :)
With better teamwork he becomes less useful, but for 1v1 he is awesome.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
In 1v1 you can have an item build to kill him pretty easily... depending on who you play.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.