League of Legends anyone play?

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The twisted treeline is finally available for normal play on the EU servers! Woohoo! Just did my first match. I find that 3v3 battles are very quick and way more fun. Picking the right champions also becomes much, much more important.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well LoL is back to being super easy. Like really easy... so after playing LoL for awhile, I went back to HoN... and I lost 5 games in a row, all negative scores, lol.

500 more till Gragas, :)

EDIT: I GOT GRAGAS. I is beast.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
look at the mess 3v3 has done :p.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 398

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
damn the Treelines!!... i ALWAYS, and i mean ALWAYS end up 2v3 and then my other team mate says "cant do anything might as well afk".. so i end up 1v3!!!

end rage.

anyways... this is WIN.

attachment.php

*buying ezreal after this week..

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 442

adsf123

Reaction score
sup guys im new to LoL but I wont be able to play the game cause of SEA IP ban but I would like to read this thread its very interesting lol. Just bought Gangplank while on holiday in australia but guess i gotta say goodbye to him cause im leaving today.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Anyways, to continue the discussion from the other thread, matchmaking sucks unless your an Arranged team WITH 5 people, not 2.

Syndrome

Reaction score
Anyways, to continue the discussion from the other thread, matchmaking sucks unless your an Arranged team WITH 5 people, not 2.

Why don't we all just trade IGNs so that we can AT then?
Mine's HybridSyndrome

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Well, if you AT with people alot and are really successful your ELO is skyrocketed by at least 100-150 and that makes a big difference.

Syndrome

Reaction score
Well, if you AT with people alot and are really successful your ELO is skyrocketed by at least 100-150 and that makes a big difference.

I still don't understand the concept of an ELO.
What is it exactly, and what does it do?
I've AT'd with my friends in 3v3 and won 5 games in a row. If that means its supposed to get harder then it's really not at the moment.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I still don't understand the concept of an ELO.
What is it exactly, and what does it do?
I've AT'd with my friends in 3v3 and won 5 games in a row. If that means its supposed to get harder then it's really not at the moment.

Well, if you win 20 games in a row you will see that your enemies are way too hard for you, or are closer to your level. Your ELO is based on 1500 +- 2(W-L) just about. It's an estimate to what it really is, but we're told that's close.

Syndrome

Reaction score
Well, if you win 20 games in a row you will see that your enemies are way too hard for you, or are closer to your level. Your ELO is based on 1500 +- 2(W-L) just about. It's an estimate to what it really is, but we're told that's close.

Really? Cause in the beginning, the 'matchmaking' system paired me and my friend up [both lvl 5s] against lvl 30s.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.