League of Legends anyone play?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Tank Soraka was the favorite build in Beta, with a full AP team, Soraka would tank. Super effective, but became a stand still if they were mainly DPS.

For Future Note: Rokka = Tank Soraka.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i gotta get better at other champions, im good/great at gragas but im only ok at TF, Panth, Blitz (too expensive), and Corki. The rest im garbage at or just dont play enough

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
i used to think i was good at zilean, i wasnt sure what kind of drugs i had induced to think that :|. My KDR is almost always negative for zilean, i save people from death and then they ditch me

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You made that map?
Nice work! Kinda makes me want to do the same thing o_o

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
'just had a pretty grueling game... 3v4.

and we won!

GG.png

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
No hes not awesome hes the equivalent of maru in DotA which is OP, and he better be nerfed

I'm sure he'll get nerfed a little... but he isn't really OP. His W and R don't benefit from attack damage or AP, so they don't get stronger after they're level 5, it's a big thing for an ult not to benefit from either.

Since his Q is really only a normal attack that deals an extra x damage and on the third hit pops you up in the air, it doesn't get any benefit from attack damage that you don't already get from normal attacks.

And, his E has a low AP ratio, and doesn't do much damage.

I fed a Xin when playing as Xin myself, and even though I was quite weak I came back pretty well, but he had about 34 kills / 40 at the end of the game, my team was still able to kill him and the others, we died though, minions got the Nexus -- but seriously we held out 15 - 20 minutes longer than we could of with a fed Ryze, Warwick, Panetheon, zil, or almost any champion.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
"His W and R don't benefit from attack damage or AP, so they don't get stronger after they're level 5, it's a big thing for an ult not to benefit from either."

They benefit from the enemies health and also does decent damage for himself. His E attack slows you, and if he has his Q on he will pop you into the air, and then if he has his W on, he hits you some more and then he can just E again.

Along with that he is basically a master yi if he gets feed except stronger, because master yi can kill really well when fed.

His W even gives passive 35% (i think) attack speed when it gets to lvl 5 and then he can double that amount if he activates it.

His Q gives 75 attack damage at lvl 5. Think about it. 75 damage, that is a black cleaver.

None of his attacks gain more mana when they lvl up.

He recovers health every 3 hits.

He can even build for a tank better then most champions.

His R does 400 magic damage at lvl 3 + 25% of champions health, 25%, that is a lot. About 1500 for a 6000 HP champion, which means he just tears through tanks. It increases his armor and magic resistance by 50 at lvl 3 too.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I know, but all of his attacks don't get stronger from items. That basically means when he hits level 18, his abilities can't improve.

His Q does his attack damage + 75 each attack, and on the third hit he'll pop the target into the air. His W increases his attack speed passively by 35% and, when activated doubles it and decreases his cd's by one second per hit.

His E sort of jumps to an enemy and deals relatively little damage (its like 210-300 at level 5) but slows 40%. His R (ult) does 25% + 500 damage.

If you have a look, with exception to E, which has a low AP ratio, none of them will get stronger at higher levels. That's particularly noticeable with an ult, you won't find too many that don't benefit from AP/attack damage, and they are usually unique, not set amounts of damage.

Also, don't forget, he isn't that amazing at tanks, 50% mage & armor resistance is pretty common amongst them, so that'd only be 750 damage.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
you just explained what i just said. He is op and i am sticking to it, because im not the only one that thinks so

It doesnt matter if his spells cant get stronger, he can get damage items And his ultimate will keep getting stronger with enemies

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.