LoL League of Legends anyone play?

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
he gets banned in every ranked game I play... tbh he is one of the champions that possess a big threat unless fed hard..

lol vlad... he is crazy, he depends on stealing others life :O

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
i like LoL's matchmaking system it keeps me at a solid 50% win rate :/. But that was after i went on a 10 win streak with a pre-arranged team of buddies. I think pubs really fail because it doesnt take into account a person's teamwork ability because good teamwork is basically adding 500 points to your ELO. I usually play late at night with at least 1 other person i know and we chat over skype

ElderKingpin

K. I am almost done with pubs. I am always stuck with a team without coordination and its like the game expects you to carry the team. A long with that. What i HATE the most is when a person picks your main, and they play it wrong. AGHH it tears my insides to shreds it hurts. And i am sick and tired of it. /rant

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
K. I am almost done with pubs. I am always stuck with a team without coordination and its like the game expects you to carry the team. A long with that. What i HATE the most is when a person picks your main, and they play it wrong. AGHH it tears my insides to shreds it hurts. And i am sick and tired of it. /rant
IGN please.

ElderKingpin

ElderKingpin. If you meant In game name (I had to figure out if you meant IGN the company or .... :|)

Syndrome

ElderKingpin. If you meant In game name (I had to figure out if you meant IGN the company or .... :|)
I meant In game name xD
I'll add ya, got vent/xfire? I can add you since my friends love to call things out instead of typing.

ElderKingpin

we (my friends) use skype since it blocks out background noise. and i cant voice chat until i get a mic which i plan to get one soon, until then.. more solo QQ :D

Razalgrim

Not sure if this is supported here, but...

Can anyone please tell me how to get through the stupid and unnecessary U.S. IP ban? I just wanna play this again.

Syndrome

Not sure if this is supported here, but...

Can anyone please tell me how to get through the stupid and unnecessary U.S. IP ban? I just wanna play this again.
Unfortunately, no. If you live in SEA, then you can play Garena's version of LoL that should be out by now.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Staff member
Not the exact first game, but the general experience was... I remember it being so easy... winning most games, being ultra-positive in kills. I was playing HoN then too, so it was weird, with the different interface and all. I liked it better then I think, :3

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Severon

I wasn't a huge fan of LoL, granted I never tried enough to make it to high elo cause i got bored of it easily. When I first started playing I was hoping it would be like DotA, but from when I played it basically got the very basic idea of DotA and then made it cartoonish.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Staff member
My first LoL game in a year and a half (I was in the early early beta):

My Anne still is the awesomeness :D

(my friend took the screenshot btw, that's why it states lvl 17)

ElderKingpin

a good amount of the girl champions in LoL have a lot of assets and riot games likes to show those off ._.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Staff member
Add me as a friend in the game or post your name here so I can play with yeh :thup:

so you named yourself. Jesus. what the crap?
I did when the beta started so that no one else would take it :p

Your in a practice game..
Yeh I'm only level 5 or 6 or so ... never played that much, and since it's been a while I needed a warmup game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't want to compete for that, yall can have it.
  • Varine Varine:
    @The Helper I'm trying. Once I am more prepared to be figuring out school I'll probably ask for your advice
  • Varine Varine:
    Right now I'm just trying to get through the pandemic and figure out how I'm going to pay for it, and figure out what I need to get a job at Best Buy instead of a kitchen somewhere.
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    oy just catching up on the discussion above. @Varine yeah I usually alternate between claritin & zyrtec, depending on whatever my body decides to reject at the time lol
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    the more I use it the less effective it gets over time as my body accustoms to it so I try to not use it every day
  • S songbird:
    Glad to see some interest in the IS3 NUON reprint. :)
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Thank you Carl for making that happen that just might be the spark we need.
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm confused and amazed that NUON and TWV's news postings are the things still active.
  • Varine Varine:
    Or Tom Mai, not TWV
  • Varine Varine:
    Whatever happened to Cheshire? Or Firecat, whatever his real name was?
  • Varine Varine:
    I've been using both claritin and fexofenadine or something like that recently alternately and that's been kinda working, I don't feel like my face is going to explode at least. Eyes are still itchy as fuck though
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I dunno, haven't seen Firecat in a long while now.
    By the way, we have new file attachment size limits now.
  • Varine Varine:
    Are they bigger?
    Yeah, new max size limit is 64 MB, to accommodate NUON-Dome emulation.
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I ever ran into a file size problem before. What was it before?
  • Varine Varine:
    I've had file type issues before I think, but I haven't uploaded anything since like 2010.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    alot smaller than that basically barely anything and it would have been different then 2010 because of the forum upgrade
  • Varine Varine:
    lol I forgot this used to look different
  • Varine Varine:
    It's by far the brightest webpage I regularly visit, the first thing I usually do is try to figure out dark mode.
    If you invert the colors, The Helper Forums looks amazing
    It still has that blue theme at the top
  • Ghan Ghan:
    There's no particular hard limit to attachments. "Something reasonable" is preferred to "a size large enough to fill up the server disk"
  • B Badmanhop (Andy):
    I would be interested to.
    Feel free to contribute to NUON.

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop